Lost lakhs of amount in trading

Thanks friend

2 Likes

Thanks friend absolutely right just main reason of my losses are only averaging and not maintenaning stoploss. If I had cut losses quickly I would have recovered my all losses or say have made good amount in lost 2 months. But due to bad risk mngt instead of having 85 percent profitable trade I am in big loss

2 Likes

If you aren’t a full time trader, I would suggest you follow few telegram channels. Take some paid advisory. I know many people advise against this but if you are making money nothing matters.

I started a couple of months back and made a loss of nearly 3 lakhs and recovered 80-90k. but most of it was by luck and few googled methods. Started following telegram only for trading purposes and over a period of 2 months filtered out unnecessary channels. I now follow two of them for trading calls even though I paid for three. Stay away from those who only market their profits. Made this mistake while I paid for one channel and stopped following their trades.

Been making around 40k following these channels, and also learning the ways they trade, analyzing myself so that I can trade on my own sooner.

2 Likes

Thnx could you please suggest some free channel :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely right that’s major thing I am not following other is averaging.
And main reason is greed to get millionair in day.
I need to understand that for most of successful traders 10+ percentage in months and I was making that amount easily and could do that if I follow strict stoploss and avoid averaging. Thnx brother

2 Likes

But after 3 years now, I’m seeing myself with some better knowledge than yesterday. Now, by considering years of failures now, started seeing some results positively.

@Vikii If you still want to learn. This subject and place will take longer time than expected. I decided to die into this, after 2 years, Seriously depressing, disappointment much more lower shit. Today, I can breath well. Days are better than yesterday.

6 Likes

You mostly have gambling addiction. You should seek therapist help with that. I have seen my friends ruin their lives just because of that.

7 Likes

Take some steps back. First off you need a break from trading. After few days of break come back with proper knowldge best is learn from some mentor… And then start with small capital and prove to yourself that you can earn money over a period of time then only scale in… Other wise thinking that its a get rich quick scheme wont work in your favour ever. In market it seems like money is flying and u can get it easily but thats not the case! Without proper knowledge and discipline you wont make it ever! And
Yes focus on r:r , if you have 1:2 r:r even 50 percent accuracy will give you profit at the end. I work on that, this month till now im at 48percent accuracy still i have 10R plusin my account. So always work with stoploss and fixed risk on each trade. This is the key.

3 Likes

Thanks friend. It’s only greed and wanting to see every trade in positive causing issue.
If I strictly decide my max limit for day and avoid using extra margin then I guess I can make atleast some money from trading.yes taking losses quickly is major thing and only thing bcoz of which I am in loss today.
Thx for your kind words.will work on how to make sure one bad trade will not affect much…or it should not be more than 2 percent of capital or trade

1 Like

U need to hedge ur position, and expect 15% gain only
Capital protection in must

2 Likes

I am worst in risk to reward ratio. Inspite of 70%+ trades I m big loss almosy lost years income.If I stop any trade at max 5k or work on loosing trade and closing it quickly or not to average I m sure I will do good. need to work on closing loosing trade quickly n not to average any loosing trade plus proper entry point for sell n avoiding trading if it does not for all criteria.

2 Likes

Well…you are right to some extent but I really wants to make it as secondary source of income and not primery but yes sometime after getting overconfident I get greedy and think of covering all loss in few days and it causing another big loss.:pray:

1 Like

Thanks brother yes it should be primary goal and 3-4 percent trend because of which only I have made big loss I forgot it completely and did not thought through that I can trade any day any time and 100 of trades available no point in winning each and every trade…
Will keep this in mind capital protection is first priority.thnx

1 Like

Yes always have predefined entry exit and sl, and put hard stops (stoploss order in the system) position sizing everything shud be calculated while you are calm, if you do everything on the go (on the fly) well i have tried that hundreds of times, emotions will take over for sure and it will cost you big time!

1 Like

Uploading: IMG-20200918-WA0005~3.jpeg… in July n first 15 days of aug I made 75k with 2-3lakhs reason was no day or trade with more than 5k loss. Yes u r absolutely right r:r should be good else 1 bad trade ruined everything which happens with me yest.

2 Likes

Thats impressive but high win rate is overrated brother. Because i think every trading style is modulated by market.
Fot instance, those who profitable and work on 90percent win rate they will mostly have r:r worse than 1:1… Those who have 80percent they might be working on 1:1 and if someone is at 50-60 percent they must be taking 1:2

Those who do intraday they earn quickly but go through stress and emotional roller coaster of positonal trader cumulated over a period of time…

So work with a system always. Review and journal every trade. Analyse your trading data see that which r:r is best for your strategy.
Without any accountability we tend to random things in market. If you journal trades that brings some discipline.

4 Likes

All the answers to your issues lies in your own first post.
You yourself know what you did wrong.
Just avoid those things.
Simple!

2 Likes

Paper trade for a week.

1 Like

To all those who have lost all hopes in trading and are utter failures, and hence preaching very pessimist negative theories about trading here -
I am ready to guide you to success in trading free of cost. You tell which instrument, which style. I will tell strategy and approx CAGR you will achieve. I only require dedication, commitment & discipline for a year.

But just stop spreading negativity.

DM if interested.

8 Likes

To all those with myopic visions who are unable to see anybody who has really made consistent money in trading I suggest two things -

1. Number ka chasma

2. to watch below videos

4 Likes