M. Stock review

Does anyone use this platform… Please give detail review

3 Likes

I am surprised to not see your reply for over 20 hours. :crazy_face::crazy_face:
@t7support

:sweat_smile: I don’t use mstock. So no comments to offer on mstock platform.

2 Likes

He’s fan of Dhan :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, In all these years in stock market am seeing an Indian broker who can possibly rival IB in its platform capabilities. Also refreshing to see a fast paced tech first broker who listens to the customer.

1 Like

By the way I have ELSS investment in Mirae asset fund invested via zerodha coin. So am bit connected to them.

1 Like

Will definitely try it out soon. Just waiting for 1 feature.

And will take your reference code for sure. :grin::metal:

1 Like

Competition is always good. I hope we get competition in exchanges as well , NSE is monopoly and Exchanges transaction charges should also be made per order rather than turnover ( just like broker do ). All they do is matches the order and they get hefty fees +penalties etc, not fair !

4 Likes

STT also is a killer for day traders. Should be abolished.

1 Like

Yes, its double tax on us .

2 Likes

I have taken few stock deliveries in mstock. I spent some time exploring the app and the web interface before placing the orders. Few observations:
The interface is simple, but not very helpful
Many features are yet to be implemented
Commodities are not available to trade
Option chain shows only OI and LTP
Charts take time to load/refresh
Lifetime AMC and Zero brokerage option costs you upfront
In my opinion there are other brokers who provide simple, user friendly, zero brokerage, feature rich platforms.

4 Likes

I have been using it from one 1 month, It is Good and some features yet to added

I am an Option Trader so No Brokerage Saves lot of Money

4 Likes

Good to hear about your experience with mstock. I have used Finvasia, Zerodha and Dhan for options trading. I have few questions:
How did you find the app and web interface for navigating between option chain, underlying charts and tracking positions? Is there any lag in the usage or delays observed in chart data? How is the order execution?

1 Like

Are mere bhia tereko saare facility se karna kya hai, Margin Facility is awesome, 7% life time holding. Usme Problem hai to Bata.

1 Like

By IB you mean Interactive Brokers

Yes Interactive Brokers

@Jason_Castelino
M.Stock is not worth. I opened because of FOMO. So many technical glitches.
Instead of saving Brokerage we will end up loosing capital.

2 Likes

Thank you for your review.
That’s why I haven’t moved yet. Until I get totally convinced that it’s good I will stay with zerodha. Very much comfortable here for now.

3 Likes

How is Dhan for options trading? Are you able to quickly roll down or roll up the strikes?