Margin against Fixed Deposit and MF

Dear Siva ,
i am holding 20 lakhs in COIN can i wait for 2 month to get collaterial , because i am waiting for long time really its will happen in zerodha, please reply siva

1 Like

siva you did in reply my request

We are working on this, should take few more months.

siva , please dont take mistake me , again and again i am asking means as a customer expectation is always there, i cannot believe you are working on pledge mutual fund because nitin informed on 2017 dec its will available soon still 2019 you r replaying the same answer , i have 20 l in mutual fund , you r not giving option writing exposure to 5X, option writing the margin went up , as a customer exchange also not helping , broker you dont want to help , just pledge our mutual fund its a big help for us , liquid bees is useless for us , you bringing lot of new future why you r not considering as priority , i will wait two more weeks , 5 paisa is allowing liquid fund to pledge , i will move all money to 5 paisa very soon , paytm is also in the race as a client we need to think , lot of time your server went down we make lot of loss , you r not considering , please reply in different words or give ETA

1 Like

This is in our top list of things to do, this got delayed because we are working on new DP( trade related) process and is currently in closed beta phase. We believe this should be out in a month or two.

2 Likes

How can i login to my DP account ?

where we r now can you update pledging liquid fund

siva you r not replying, where zerodha now in pledging please give me an ETA , so i can take a decisions

1 Like

Two more months.

will the new pledging process support MFs only or GSec’s as well ?

Should do both.

1 Like

Every time you say 2 more months. I asked same question a month back and your reply was 2 more months. Is there any end to this 2 month time line?

Refernce Link: Your July 4th reply -

Can you finally give a concrete time line?

@siva : you even replied to me more than a month back that it will take 2 more months.and even today you are saying the same…please either give proper timelines or do not commit anything…this is not a professional way to communicate…

1 Like

i lost really a patient , guys 5 paisa providing marging against mutual fund , 5 paisa providing every thing ,
most importantly they charging 10 rs only per order , every month i am paying 15 to 20 k for zerodha , i am trying to move 5 paisa this month last i will save brokerage 50% in 5 paisa , more advantage for me , zerodha is telling lie i dont want to wait any more

2 Likes

Agree but we are working on many things at same time and we came out with many features in last few months and many exciting things are lined up for next few months. At the time of giving any timeline we believe on that and put it out, but next day priorities can change or might have hit some block. These are part of any project or any company. We want the things to get done within that time-frame but due to some unexpected compliance/technical reasons timelines can be extended or shortened. Even today we believe it should be completed in next two months but these are just expectations and not any commitments.

Thanks @siva you are right, projects can hit unexpected road block and time overruns are part of any complicated project.

Zerodha enabled retail traders to access T-Bills and GOI bonds.

Margin on Long Term Government Bonds will fuel a lot of demand for government securities and deepen the bond market, so eagerly awaiting for this feature.

1 Like

Agree, we are also pushing hard from our end to enable this ASAP.

2 Likes

That’s the problem you come up with many options think of increasing revenue like coin, sensibull , streak , gtc but at the end you giveaway or reduces price of those programs. If you are still charging for coin you would have made option to pledging.

Zerodha ,Mr.nitin made a statement about recent crash in the kite, whatver i will tell zerodha is very slow when you are comparing other broker , newest discount broker are coming with full fledged platform, but zerodha
we ask mutual fund pledge more than 3 years back still not considered , LAS, MTF , i dont have any believe in zerodha anymore , whene ever we are facing loss we want to match with other source of income , just allow to pledge debt fund its what big request , motilal oswal is giving all the facility to customer they are really good they are ready to give good brokerage nowadays , the are ready to take care customer to make profit thats a broker ,

1 Like

So why not use them , what makes you to attract towards zerodha ?