Margin against Fixed Deposit and MF

In the text format.

Symbol ISIN Scheme Name
AXISCFDG INF846K01CX4 AXIS LIQUID FUNDDIRECT GROWTH
B153GZ INF209K01VA3 Aditya Birla Sun Life Liquid Fund - Growth-Direct Plan
FILFDSIPGP INF090I01JV2 Franklin India LiqFund - Super Inst Plan - Direct
HLFGTGR INF179KB1HP9 HDFC LIQUID FUND-DIRECT PLAN-GROWTH OPTION
IPRU8096 INF109K01Q49 ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund - Direct Plan - Growth
RELLTPDPGP INF204K01ZH0 Reliance Liquid Fund - Direct Growth Plan - Growth Option
5 Likes

This is complete format.

@VenuMadhav any reason that console is not updated even after allocating mutual fund units ?

@siva I bought the Nippon Liquid Fund which is on the list 10 days back. Not able to see it in console holdings even after more than a week! How can I pledge it then. Support is highly unhelpful…

You can create ticket here, doing support is really tough if everyone start posting here, also that would kill the point of having this forum.

You can create ticket here..

Can we use pledged MF’s for margin againt CDS?

@siva @VenuMadhav Please let us know in this thread if any more mutual funds allowed for pledging. Currently few liquid funds are allowed.

And thanks for providing mutual funds pledging which is seamless.

None other than the Liquid funds listed above.

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Yes by using liquid mutual funds listed in this group.

1 Like

Have a query. Say i pledge MF and make losses what will happen in that case.

@ShubhS9 I believe your mutual fund units will be sold off to the extent of the losses that you incurred .

1 Like

Hai Sir , thanks for allowing liquid fund , can we expect one money market fund an one ultrashort term fund to pledge in nearfuture for better returns

1 Like

Down the line.

I am not finding franklin india liquid fund super institutional investor in Coin.

Any help pl?

Ganesan

Here you go:

Dear Bhunanesh,

My question is the fund name li different after search.

It is listed only as Franklin India Liquid Fund direct growth and not as specified in pledge.

Are they one or different?

Ganesan

you can buy the same franklin liquid from the the same you can pledge , i done the same things

Its by the name - franklin india liquid fund with a NAV of approx. 2927 as of 11th Dec’19.
I bought and pledged it.
You may try too.

1 Like