Margin calculation

Why do we have to calculate Margin in Intraday? Why cant we just specify the amount that we need to BUY/SELL and place the order automatically? Coz calculating the margin and placing the order is bit time consuming.

You are not required to calculate margin for intraday. If u have sufficient funds then obviously you wont waste time calculating margin.

But yes its for your own understanding because nifty stocks have generally more leverage than midcaps so when you trade a stock, you need to know a fair idea as to how many shares I can trade using X rs.

But even for Limit order we have to calculate right.
Except Long term calculation is not required. As it give 1:1 margin.
For limit order, BO,CO we have to calculate. Why this calculation cannot be simplified so tat can enter the market at right time…as per user prediction

Man you are just too much 20th century…
Here I am pushing for a Nurosensory Magnetic Resonance Polyfunctional Computed Tomography Assisted Auto Order Mechanism aka Kite 10.0
Why do we have to put in order manually? Why cant we just think to BUY/SELL and place the order automatically? Coz typing and placing the order is bit time consuming.

Only problem is king @Nithin can’t even roll out kite 3.0 as promised.

Please tag your question under the right category when posting.

Correction : 21st Century :wink:

No…No
I am in 22nd century…You are in 20th century
@Nithin is still stuck in 25th of Oct 2017
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: