Margin query for debt fund

Till now I have not received email to authorise pledge.

I’d ZZ5900

Sir,
Will the Margin from Pledged will increase on appreciation in pledged instrument ?

ex : i have pledged L& T liquid fund Rs. 6lacs, after hair cut i got margin of 5.4 lacs, after 1 year, the pledged fund appreciated by 5 % to the tune of 30k, wil i get 27k additional margin ?

The margin changes on daily basis according to changes in price and haircut of the security you have pledged.

SIR,
I HAVE SUBMITTED PLEDGE REQUEST FOR - 20 STOCKS, WITH VARYING QTY.

MY QUERY IS

AT present by Ledger Balance is NIl.

So, will it effect / reject due to non availability of FUND ?

If yes, How much funds needs to be tranferred (tentative) figures ?

Sir, Presently my available balance in trading a/c is NIL,

Whether it is necessary to transfer fund before submitting shares for Pledge Request ?

You can pledge your holdings even if you do not have funds in your account. However, you will need to have funds in your account to pay pledging charges which are Rs. 30 + GST per scrip, not having funds in your account will result in a debit balance in your account, which you will have to make good of by transferring funds, until you do so there will be interest charged on this amount at 0.05% per day.

Sir, Today around 11 AM I have pledged shares, But till now not received email to authorize.

Kindly do the needful

Pledge requests are processed in two batches at 2 PM and 5 PM, you should receive email from CDSL soon.

Hi,
I have approved Pledge request sucessfully.

So, shall i get margin for tomorrow trading ?

regards

Yes, collateral margin will be available for trading from tomorrow.

Hi,
Where can I find my TURN OVER in a financial year, to esertain whethere of income tax filing with Audit or without Audit ?

You can download Tax P&L report from Console.

I have pledged my Stocks and collectoral margin obtained 25lakhs

Query :- can I sell options and carry over positons for NEXT day ?

In that case, whether Zerodha charge interest ?

REgards

Yes you can use collateral margin for overnight positions. Though, for overnight F&O positions you will have to maintain minimum 50% margins in cash or equivalent and remaining 50% in collateral margin.

If you use collateral margin in excess of 50% there will be interest charged at 0.05% per day. Explained here.

Sir,
I have Margin of 25 Lakhs ( got on Pledged Shares Only).

Which permitts MIS Postions only.

If, I hold OVERNIGHT positons of SOLD CE / PE,

.05% interest on whole amount shown under - USER MARGIN ? - whihc is shows like this Rs. 10,56,004.00

OR on Amount shown under - AVAILABLE CASH - WHIHC IS SHOWS like this RS. -4,55,957.08

Sir,
I redraft my last query here in simple way

AFter taking positions my funds shows

AVAILABLE MARGIN RS. 10,32,000=00
USED MARGIN RS. 17,50,000=00
AVAILABLE CASH RS. (-) 7,98,000=00

I understand delayed interest will be charged on (-) 7,98,000 AVAILABLE CASH BALANCE

AM I RIGHT ?

Right.

Sir,
I have submitted Pledge request before 4 pm today, Will I get email to authorise by OTP today ??

Becas as of now 5.16 pm not received any email regarding same.