Margin required for FnO

If I have 70000 in trading account then, How many limit orders of different stocks, can I put in FnO segment using AMO mode? Suppose I have give 5 limit orders and one gets executed, then remaining 4 will get rejected ?

You will be able to place only one limit order.

1 Like

FnO cannot be put in AMO

@APS1956 It can be placed. For more read here.
An abstract from the blog-
This facility is available on Zerodha for people who can’t actively track the markets from 9:15 AM to 3:30 PM. You can place orders any time from 4:00 PM to 8:59 AM (until just before the pre-opening session) for the equity segment and up to 9:10 AM for F&O. So you could plan your trades and place your orders before the market opens. After-market orders can be placed on all the exchange segments. Please note that if you place any after-market order between 9:15 AM and 4:00 PM, they could all be cancelled by 4:00 PM. AMO is allowed only between 4:00 PM and 9:00 AM for equity and up to 9:10 AM for F&O. For currency derivatives, AMO is allowed from 4:00 PM the previous day to 8:59 AM only.

I guess currently AMO doesn’t work for equity and Zerodha is trying to restart it. But yes as you mentioned, AMO works for F&O.