Mark Up - Analytics and Trading Journal for serious day traders

Are you a serious day trader? Do you analyse your own performance trying to find your trading edge? If you answered yes to these two questions then please do check out MarkUp. MarkUp watches your Zerodha account as you trade and gives you amazing post trade analysis and breakdowns like this -

or this

You can even take notes on each individual trade or zoom in to see your drawdowns/max profit on each trade so you can adjust your trading stop loss accordingly.

I built mark-up because when I got back into day trading after a long break I couldn’t find any serious journalling or trade analytics tools for Indian day traders and so I built this for myself. I found it useful so sharing with the larger community as. product designed for and by serious day traders.

MarkUp is very new so it only serves a very niche audience for now - day traders. If you aree a swing trader and want to see features like this built for you then please message me or leave a comment below.

Since MarkUp is new we’re in Beta and free for the first 20 users who sign up. I look forward to your feedback so I can make the product even better. I can be reached at [email protected] if you want to email me.

Lastly, MarkUp has read-only access to your Zerodha account so you needn’t worry about us executing trades on your behalf :slight_smile:

So see you here -> https://mark-up.in Simply log in with your Zerodha account and you’ll be on your way. If you need any help DM me or email [email protected]