Merged Equity and Commodity Ledger

@nithin @ShubhS9 when you will merge equity and commodity account together - after 3.30 we have opportunity to trade in crude oil - but zerodha client does in have option to trade

all brokers have one ledger - only zerodha need to maintain separately - its heavy pain

We hope to get done with this in the next 6 months.

1 Like

[quote=“nithin, post:2, topic:145989”]
o get done with this in the next 6 months.
[

ok Sir Waiting

@nithin @ShubhS9 any updates on this? Missing soo many opportunities because of separate ledgers

There were so many regulatory changes over the last few years, it made this shift very hard. Now that we are settled in a sense, we will soon start working on this.

@tradingops_z maybe we should set a deadline here on by when we will be ready.

1 Like

We will be able to provide an approximate deadline by next week.

Any update @Arockiya_Raja @nithin ? This should be prioritised before you guys get busy with extended FnO hours related changes and fixes.

We are actively working on this feature, but there are a few things that need to be done first. We have four different silos, and we are planning to do it in a new setup. This new setup involves setting up a leased line, CTCL ID, agreements, and other things. Once everything is ready, we will be able to integrate this feature. Currently, we are in the process of setting up the new setup.

@nithin Hi Nithin, please keep this request on your teams priority list. This has been highly requested by all Zerodha users. I’m looking forward to the day we can use single account for equity and commodities.

@tradingops_z any timeline you guys are targeting to complete this by?

Hi @Pradeep_P1,

We are working on getting this set up ready as well as getting the necessary approvals. Since this is a project that has multiple changes and dependencies, it’s difficult to put in a deadline. But this is at the top of our priority list.

Thanks @MohammedFaisal , i understansd. Im glad zerodha is working towards it. Please surprise all of us soon, haha.

Much love,

2 Likes

Any update on this? Not clear on what’s the timeline on this.

@MohammedFaisal Hi team, Will it be possible to start the single ledger by April? Just asking because I saw a thread where this is mentioned. Sorry to keep bugging on this but this is a feature that most users are looking forward to eagerly. I know giving an exact timeline can be difficult but what’s the probability like?

Hi @Pradeep_P1,

Yes, we are actively targeting that go live date.

2 Likes

@MohammedFaisal thanks

any shareable update @MohammedFaisal

1 Like