Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund

@Bhuvan, any update on the new Coin website… for investing in Mirae Asset EB Fund ? Still I do not see it listed.
However, the fund is available on Coin website here.
Can we proceed with BUY and SIP buttons on the page ?
Since long time, this is a Highly rated fund on various forums… do not want to miss out on this anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Proceeding to Buy the fund with above link on Coin Website throws below error…
When can we expect the Coin website Update with this fund… ? @Bhuvan @siva
My portfolio is turning pale without this fund :slight_smile:

Any updates on the above query?

Still I can see https://coin.zerodha.com/funds/14057690.002066 its accessible but not searchable

You can invest in the fund from the Coin mobile app.

It is very much available via coin mobile and web app .

You can only only put monthly sip

Hello @Bhuvan, @faisr @siva
Earlier mirae asset bluechip fund used to allow only 2500 per pan per month, now I am able to register another sip in coin for 2500 rs on top of existing 2500 rs sip. However the next instalment date is shown as NA in coin. Does that mean SIP registration is failing still?

1 Like

Hey, @sudheer_kumar for MAEBF lumpsum investments are suspended, hence you get an option to create only an AMC SIP. An AMC SIP is essentially a SIP that we register with the AMC and is not a Zerodha SIP. You can refer to this link to understand AMC SIP.

The reason why you are able to do this is that we do not have a UI restriction as of now to block the creation of SIPs in this scheme if the threshold amount crosses Rs.2500. The AMC had introduced this restriction on 06 Nov 2020. You can refer to this circular for more info. The UI restriction while creating a SIP for this scheme if you already have an existing SIP will be added soon from our end.
If you create multiple SIPs for the scheme the orders will be rejected from the AMC with the rejection reason as Consolidated amount for the same PAN cannot exceed Rs.2500. You can read more about this rejection reason in this article.

When you create an AMC SIP on coin we need to register the same with BSE Star MF, which happens once every 24 hours.

1. Right after the AMC SIP is created, the status is displayed as “New”. It will have the AMC SIP tag in the ‘SIP’ tab under Dashboard.

1. On the T+1 Day, the SIP is registered with the AMC. Once it is registered, the status becomes ‘Active’ on Coin. As the SIP is not registered and is in a new status it will show the next instalment date as NA.

This flowchart below will help you understand the process behind AMC SIPs better.

Once the SIP status is ‘Active’ you will be able to see the next instalment date as per what we get rom the AMC / BSE Star MF.

You will receive an email confirming the registration of the SIP from BSE StARMF, which is where we have our order routing system. They forward the request to the AMC.

Here is an example of the email from BSE.

Please check your SIP tab on the coin app now you will be able to see the next instalment date and the order will be triggered on the due date.

You can refer to this link to know more about how the AMC SIP functions.

2 Likes

Thanks @Neelesh .Understood now. I was thinking that the 2500 investment limit was removed, but it is not as per your explanation. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed clarifications Neelesh.

@Neelesh
How about redemptions… Are there any limits on redemption for exiting fully from the fund ?
What happens to the registered & Active AMC SIP after full redemption ?

After fully exiting, it is always possible to register a fresh AMC SIP again… correct ?

Pl. clarify.

For one who already has an active SIP in MAEBF before the circular, the cumulative amount restriction is 25000/- and per SIP restriction is 2500/- after the circular. For anyone who did not have an active SIP before circular, the cumulative and per SIP restriction are both at 2500/- @sudheer_kumar: I guess your earlier SIP was created before the circular. In that case the cumulative limit is 25000/- for you.

SIP and your current holding are two stand alone things.

1. Even if all the units are redeemed and sip is not deleted the same will continue.
  2. Units will be redeemed as per the exit load criteria of the scheme.
  3. It is always possible to create a SIP in a scheme.
1 Like

See the image please
My payments seems to be rejected.
Money has been withdrawn from the bank(did not refund yet).

Is there anything should I do to resume the SIP? Should I contact Zerodha? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

This rejection is from the AMC and the amount will be credited to your Bank account as per when ICCL received the credit from the AMC and will revert it to you.

@Neelesh @Bhuvan, hopefully required changes will be made to Coin/Zerodha & we’ll be able to increase the SIP amount from 10th October onwards…

Yes, this will be automatically done once the limit is increased from the exchange.

Unable to increase the SIP amount even though it’s 10th October.

Checking this.

Any update on this?

Should have been implemented by now, but considering the cut-off time is 2 pm, don’t see this happening today…

FYI:

Please check again this is updated.