Money management(risk to reward ) rules for begginners यहाँ एक लड़का है, जो गलत इस्तेमाल कर रहा हैmoney management ka

guys here a new video about a guy ,who is using money management completely wrong, risk reward protects your capital ,he is using risk to reward as 1.5 : 1 , , please dont belive in fake guys how dont know the meaning of stop loss and risk rewad ,look no one gonna
tell you real depth meaning of risk to reward everone is busy in selling indicators strategy tricks blah blah etc,etc,

please stay away from fake tips provider
latter they cry ,omg my 5 lakh is lostmm%201

hindi version
बाद में वे रोते हैं, mera 5 lakh loss ho gaya

fake tips provider से दूर रहो उनको स्टॉप लॉस और रिस्क reward के अर्थ नहीं पता

below is video link ,

1 Like

Damn you profile pic is superb…

Legendary uchiha…" ITACHI UCHIHA OF LEAF "

The only uchiha praised first homage by finest shinobi Bette than him…

Perfect character for trader…

New Sasuke have same feelings.

1 Like

thanks bro,i am too great fan of goku,

1 Like

I don’t know know about the strategy used in Above pic. But risk reward has to be considered along with win to lose ratio too. If a strategy with 1.5 to 1 risk to reward gives you 80 wins vs 20 loses, it will make you money. Most scalpers use risk rewards like these only.

I don’t think he is wrong. He is just being agressive.

i dont recommend or discredit the call giver here , but there is no wrong in having stop loss less than the target …

like if target is 10% and stop loss is 20% , and the success rate is 90% , then it will result in profits …
most of the option writing startegies have simialr risk to reward ie like risking 10rs for gaing 3/4rs

1 Like

It works in option only…as options have more edge (time premium for seller).

1 Like

gave theoritical explanation :smile:

anywya personaly i dont have any good opinion about call givers …
most of the call givers are not qualified to give calls , and its ilegal as well as far as i know

I am not good as you
Still according to me…my explaination is only for equity trading…

1 Like

I am also strictly not recommend to blindly follow someone from one trade…

" Single trade has luck…but 50+ trade with profitability is skill " - ADAM KHOO…

2 Likes

i guess some people still confusing btween money management and scalping trading ,

look every one ,this video is for both starter and experience people ,i am not promoting any video nor a channel ,here money management (risk to reward) only alone makes you profitable

,no need to buy any fany indicators, chart patterns etc etc etcetc etc etc etc etcc etc etc etcetc etc etc etc,

this is my last effort regarding money management ,hopes your eyes will open,

watch this 2 videos

3 Likes

Don’t believe in majority of YouTube videos. Almost all of them never post their loss making trades! With very few exceptions, who share their ledger & even winner certificate of 60day challenge.

But as I said, majority of videos are only published if the trades are profitable. These people want to earn money by selling their strategies! That says it all !

P.S. Also those YouTubers want to earn money by monetization of videos through adsense.

2 Likes