Most profitable stratagy in streak

hello
can anyboddy give link of most profitable strategy in streak

thank you

Hey, whenever you get the link please do share it with me.
Also forward the link to following emails

1. [email protected]
  2. [email protected]
  3. [email protected]

They are also searching for such most profitable strategy.

1 Like

And share me too.

Yes. Eagerly waiting.

Mota bhai even cancelled imp meeting with Sheikh Saab about investing in Jio just for this!!!

hahahahha…nice one!!! I heard a lot of their strategies in discover section are good but they are for educational purposes. One can optimize them based on one’s discretion.
@streak

pls do let me know if you find one.

i ran like 100 different strategies and not a single one came out profitable.

Now, i m really curious to know if anyone has managed to find a single profitable strategy.

that is my Question to streak: if there is no profitable strategy than how streak is showing such backtest results with like 23% profit or so in there strategies :slight_smile:

Yes that true.

1 Like

Hi @abhishekgaumat,

The discover strategies results are backtests, so if in the backtest period they generated they show profit, else not.
Its more about the strategies and their logical relevance than providing a strategy for direct user a recommendation.

@trader_dude,
If you are not able to find anything relavant and need help with optimization, please write to [email protected] and our team will help you out. Please note, they can provide you only with the concepts, not convert a strategy with 60% wins to 95% wins. They can help you understand how to reduce max dd, optimize to remove false signals with correct technicals analysis.

@streak,

The reality is that making a strategy is not a big deal. plenty of strategies that can be coded.

The real issue is managing risk , which streak is very very poor at.

I asked your support team if we can have price action based stop. They said it will available in future. no exact date.

Price action based stop is the very BASIC in technical analysis risk management and its the most SIMPLEST one and its not being made available.

Due to this all my strategies fail miserably when automated , but they work well when executed manually.

I don’t expect this will ever get implemented on streak. Hence i have moved on to other programing languages.

you really need to give complete control of risk management , otherwise this will never work for retail.

1 Like