Mostly asked question ,,"" can i am able to earn averages of rs.1000 per day from stock market ? क्या मैं स्टॉक मार्केट से प्रति दिन rs. 1000 का औसत कमा सकता हूं? ""

lec 2 can i am able to earn averages of rs.1000 per day from stock market ? क्या मैं स्टॉक मार्केट से प्रति दिन rs. 1000 का औसत कमा सकता हूं?

lec 2

Q. can i am able to earn averages of rs.1000 per day from stock market ? क्या मैं स्टॉक मार्केट से प्रति दिन rs. 1000 का औसत कमा सकता हूं?

ANS: yes ,( How much money needed?)
ANS: हाँ, (कितना पैसा चाहिए?) हिंदी जानने वाला नीचे वीडियो देखें
Hmm…hmm. if you are trading in mcx commodity or forex currency say jpyinr then you need only approx 8 thousand for new traders (now a days any one can afford rs.8000 )
hmm…hmm…यदि आप mcx कमोडिटी या विदेशी मुद्रा मुद्रा forex currency में व्यापार trade (eg.jpy inr) कर रहे हैं तो आपको केवल approx 8 हजार की आवश्यकता है (for new traders) ( ajj ke din pe कोई भी 8000 रुपये खर्च कर सकता है)

Q. can u prove it …?..क्या आप इसे साबित कर सकते हैं …?
ANS: हाँ, हिंदी जानने वाला नीचे वीडियो देखें

ANS: yes off course, by the help of positional trading/swing/NRML/ TRADING it can possible ,
i tried this in equity share market but in the amount of rs.8000 ,you will profit only approx rs 300 only via
positional trading/swing/NRML/ TRADING ,you can earn more by doing intraday in equity but you all are job holders how you will manage these and besides intraday is pure gamble even cricket gamble is better then intraday,
intraday means lowering the time frame so but you get high leverage (broker’s give you extra money ) and if your internet connection gets slow or some times bracket order and cover order get stucks/hanged then game OVER
,but via positional trading /swing/NRML/ TRADING simultaneously doing your job it is possible to earn rs1000 per day averages (sometimes rs2000 per day)
ok here is example…
let you buy usdinr or jpyinr 2 lot i.e 2000 quantity and in time frame of 4-5 hour usdinr easily gives you approx 5000 pips (points ) ,you can check google 5000 pips in 1 lot means rs500 ,so if you have 2 lot then its rs 1000 per day ,see you get it ,
i am 99% sure you guys thinking how even thats possible only in rs.60,000(max up to rs.2 lakh) only… in video i just demonstrated the trailer of earing in my video (see below)…usdinr 1 lot cost approx rs 1500 and i used 2 lots means i invested rs.3000 and i profited approx 2800 approx say round figure rs.2000 … suppose i invested rs.60,000 then my profit will be rs.40,000 , means per day rs.1333 averages ,you can do what ever with that rs.40,000,then wait for next 15 -20 days for next trading ,simple ,

if you have any doubt see my video below and do comments below too ,

but in case of positional trading/swing/NRML/ you need to wait averages of 10-12 days to get buy/sell opportunity ,but if you are trading in currency and mcx commodity simultaneously then you get best opportunity within 5-6 days ,here is below link to start positional nrml trading
do positional nrml trading -stock-market-trading-while-doing your job simultaneously
if i am wrong then try it yourself by taking only 1 lot of jpyinr or silvermic , you need only approx rs 2500 only, try to switch from intraday mode to
positional trading/swing/NRML/ TRADING mode apply same concept of intraday in
positional trading/swing/NRML/ TRADING too

here is video of all the above explaination

1 Like

any suggestion tips provders where are you

Rs. 500 per lot everyday?!! You must be a fortune teller then, not a trader lol.

1 Like

No one can make 1000 rs daily constant.Even professional traders face consecutive losing streaks.

Yes, you can make money over a period of time.( Like year)( means average 1000 rs a day.)

1 Like

I can guarantee you not even pro traders can make Rs. 500 per lot on JPY INR every day. May be for a day or two but not consistently.

2 Likes

You can loose 1000 rs daily consistently.
That can be achievable.

9 Likes

@tegimus @goku you said can guarantee you not even pro traders can make Rs. 500 per lot on JPY INR every day. May be for a day or two but not consistently. … sir you got the point respect you… i already told that I am focusing on postional nrml order… i already mention their average of rs1000

rest others commenters are definitely Intraday traders … they haven’t tried postional trading and its benifit yet… go search youtube Intraday vs positionnal benifits

Prove it.
Show me a JPY INR chart of any month with your entry and exit points and a gain of 5000 pips a day on average.

1 Like

this is my personal video here it is… it has 30 minutes long depth explanation… hopes your jio data will able to download and analysis it… pick up a note book and write every points there then analysis it… then came here if i am wrong… belive guys Intraday sucks…

1 Like

@tegimus see above reply for video proof

@DetectivE_A_2_Z video its in Hindi language… no problem…explanation matters every thing…

sorry, I just missed average 1000rs per day…

Then answer is YES for both( intraday and positon )

off topic----
Still pro-trading is not about just money no.

It is also about risk-mangement.

for example

1. account 2 lack max drawdown: 42%
    making average 1k daily.
  2. account 20 lack- max drawdown: 9%
    making 1k daily.

As a investor what you choose.???

3 Likes

@AmJay its reverse also possible ,its a game of probability,why cant gain of rs 1000 ,…,although theoritically everything possible but,any one has video link of live trading proof of positional trading ,

any one has video link of live trading proof of positional trading ,one question please ,which is best time frame ???

@DetectivE_A_2_Z

you are either fooling yourself or everyone here. Not sure which one.

Lets say you buy/sell and hold jpyinr with 2 lots like you suggested, you will be holding it for a month i assume or even for few weeks or days.

Now, monthly volatility of jpyinr is around 3.5% and this is quite evident from the margin(i will come back to this later)

So this means for most (80%) of the months in any given number of years you stand to make 3.5% most of the time.

Lets see how this translate to the PNL assuming you got the direction right every single month.

e.g take april - close was 0.6074 add/sub +/-3.5% to this and you get 0.6287 if bullish and 0.5861 if you are bearish.

Now assuming you got the direction correct , lets say bullish. How much do you make in a month on 2 lots .

From the brokerage calculator -

so you make 42.27 in a month on 2 lots.

For march 2018 , pnl comes to 21.25 Rs. and you can backtest this for as many months you want.

So how do you propose to make 1000 Rs every day by being positional?

Now coming back to margin , why do you think the margins are so low for 1 lots approx 1000-1500. This is because of low volatility. Compare this to something like bitcoin , for bitcoin the daily volatility is around 5-6%. Thats DAILY.

For intraday , its even worse, daily volatility is around 0.4%. Not sure how much you can catch in that.

I hope the reality is now sinking in. if not , keep trying…

Most people think just because forex or currencies are heavily trading they have superb returns. The reality is more the liquidity , less will be the volatility and that means fewer opportunities to make money.

But then again , you can throw out all the math out the window and just rely on your discipline and money management, that will sure make you money. LOL.

1 Like

@trader_dude moron like you have no rights to compare my experiencies ,in video i used usd inr as example ,and jpyinr value in NSE IS rs.57 -rs.60 approx not the 0.6073 something,investing.com has its value of jpyinr rs0.6075 from forex global value , ,lol you dont even know the currency segement price structure and came here to sell your tips and fooling innocent newbie traders ,lets see how you defend yourself from this if you can,:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: lol jpyinr =rs.0.6074 ha hah ha

@DetectivE_A_2_Z

started with name calling , really? I can see how experienced you are from you writing.

Anyways yes , i made mistake in lot size calculation ONLY.

so 2 lots you make 42.27 * 100 = 4227 for april and march you make 2125 Rs and this is assuming you got the direction correct for any given month.

Leverage does not make it any better, but you are experienced so you should know.

you are basically telling everyone here that you can accurately predict the direction for each month and make 3.5% on jpyinr every month?. Really? you must be really really experienced , wonder why you are not working for some hedge fund , instead you make youtube videos making ridiculous claims and fooling people here.

As for usd inr , the monthly vol is even lower about 2.3%. Wonder how much you can make with that every month? LOL.

What makes you think i m selling tips and fooling innocent traders here? any proof or are you talking out your arse.

I admitted my mistake , will you?

What does @DetectivE_A_2_Z 's trading strategy and his English skills have in common?

They both are premature. LMFAO.

hmmm

@trader_dude so trader_dude you said " I admitted my mistake , will you?" nothing to say from my side… plus i hate to use English language because you know mother tongue is 1st priority… but internet is all about English so i tried to mix my Hindi English content here… i am really making rs. 1000 per day by investing only rs. 60,000(max up to rs.2 lakh) positionally … now calculate my profits in calculator… if required i can send my last 6 months profit loss statement…

i am 99% sure you guys thinking how even thats possible only in rs.60,000(max up to rs.2 lakh) only… in video i just demonstrated the trailer of movie…usdinr 1 lot cost approx rs 1500 and i used 2 lots means i invested rs.3000 and i profited approx 2800 approx say round figure rs.2000 … suppose i invested rs.60,000 then my profit will be rs.40,000 , means per day rs.1333 averages ,you can do what ever with that rs.40,000,then wait for next 15 -20 days for next trading ,simple ,

.i have completed set of 8 hours video… but why should I upload on youtube… you guys just enjoy the trailers and try to figure out its possible outcomes of trailers… i have another account of real trading…plus I am a job holder in GOVT job… i have nothing to lose… my job is fine to keep my family running… even you look on youtube no one can ever make video with this depth concept information on currency postional trading… go find it youtube why are you sitting or you just drain all your jio data …

I simply share my experiences in video… even my youtube channel is new i don’t need any youtube fake views… i uploaded video because my friends and students get their answer of the questions " how can i earn rs.500 rs.1000 averages daily." … i bet even i give you rs.4 lakh for trading you are not able to earn averages of rs. 500 per day… .you guys only know stock equity markets… i am well experience of mcx and currency market… i quit equity 2 years ago… you are all ready under control of SEBI… let see how will you defend this if you can…

. i demonstrated my experience trailer in the video… why can’t you are not showing your trailers… common post your video link… no need to tell your real name or any privacy… you have one week time prepare yourself…your condition is making rs1000 per day from rs2 lakh only… USE any method Intraday postional etc etc etc… just give some trailer… if you are unemployed then you can do Intraday easily right… see you next week…

…i am going to tag my friends here in this post too so they can enjoy of competition…