MotiveWave & ArthaChitra Charting Platform - Review

If anyone in this forum is using / has used MotiveWave or ArthaChitra charting platforms, would be glad to hear from you about your experience with these platforms.

@iTrader
arthachitra it is almost just like nt8 in the early stage.
now they provide fyers real-time data via API for 100 symbols at no cost.

everyone should try this if they have a

fyers account.

@hiren_parekh thank you very much for those inputs. I tried ArthaChitra today after your inputs & it looks good. Will try trading with Fyers a/c tomorrow to see how it works out.
If you dont mind, can you share the colors which you have used for the Chart background, Up & Down candles? It looks very pleasing to the eye.

Added:
Since Fyers does not provide streaming data for ArthaChitra, how can we trade in MCX using the charts ?

Screenshot_1

they do now provide streaming realtime data, so no need to pay to true data or global data feed also
@iTrader

Screenshot_3

@hiren_parekh
Thanks for the Candle background colour & also the info. that Fyers is now providing Streaming data.

When I click on Chart Trader it opens the DOM, what do I need to do get the Buy-Sell buttons as per your screenshot?

Also can you let me know the colour you have used for the Chart background as well if you dont mind?

right-click on the chart, move to last option “template”

Screenshot_3

@hiren_parekh
Fantastic, you’ve been of great help. Thank you very much for your time. Will explore ArthaChitra, wish it had more documentation & videos on youtube though

this is their help files link

their support is very good and they reply to any queries very fast, I wrote around 200 emails to them {i am a little slow in learning} got a reply for each one.
@iTrader