Moving to Interactive Brokers

7 years.

So, fair to assume that you have a working knowledge of the markets right?

no. Not assume, but believe.

How can you say retarded shit like this?

I see that you feel slighted because Zerodha unlisted a few posts of yours. But that doesn’t give you the right to mislead other people by posting such unsubstantiated stuff!

3 Likes

Ohh! So you are Zerodha moderator as well? Is it fair to assume that if you work for zerodha you will work in their favour rather than let the facts out?

How does SEBI/NSE allow this?

This shows their seriousness towards Retail trading community in India. They have started NSE trading for their Foreign institutional Clients? (who don’t trade on New year).

There are lot of US holidays like Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Thanks giving day & etc. Also some days markets are closed Early close (1 p.m.) in US. Imagine whats happens to our positional trades?

Are we prey to FII? Better stay away, it’s serious problem.

Dude just because someone makes the cardinal sin of saying “pro Zerodha” I’m afraid I can’t give you the satisfaction of a “gotcha” moment and saying this stuff doesn’t make them me a Zerodha employee. Stop being paranoid. My grouse with is about the fact that you are saying something without facts to back it up.

Tomorrow if I say that “Nifty has given good returns in the last 3 years, I can conclusively say that with numbers to back it up”. Where’s your proof?

I see that you feel slighted because you didn’t agree with some of the comments of mine. But that doesn’t give you the right to mislead other people by posting against my comments saying they are retarded shit that’s unsubstantiated stuff.

2 Likes

Well said. IB has bigger prop desk with 100 crore profit.

1 Like

Would you like to present a legitimate proof that they made 100 crore profit prop trading in India markets not in the U.S?

Exactly bro

So do you have any legitimate proof that prop trading kills you?

Yes, why to post fake sources then?

But it’s a US based firm. No offence but I would rather want my business to go to an Indian firm rather a US firm if all things equal.

1 Like

I think many of the user on this forum are Zerodha Partners getting commsions of other’s brokerage.

So you are outrightly defending interactive brokers, does that make you an employee of theirs?

2 Likes

Waah, Why to use anything foreign then? The whole argument stand defeated when an Indian firm uses illegitimate ways to take away your money.

1 Like

Please point out the facts and prove to me zerodha cheats their client I will close my account today.

1 Like

Wow! what a great diversion tactic!! I am actually someone who trades his own private funds and creates wealth from trading the global markets

1 Like

When did I say Zerodha cheats, please refrain from making such UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS!! HAHAH

1 Like