MTF(Margin Trading Facility)

Hello! Hope you’re doing great. What is the probability of full MTF launch before the end of October? Any updates, just anything, would be appreciated. @VenuMadhav @siva Thanks!

This week or max next week we will release for beta.

5 Likes

@siva On utilization of cash margin and collateral and the charges for MTF is very confusing (Based on rules set by various brokers). Please try to upload an article/blog with examples for all scenarios before full launch. Would be quite useful.

1 Like

Is the interest rate really close to 13% , that is very high compared to ICICI or Kotak .

En Dono Brokers Ke Ek Position Carry Karke Dekhna Phir Bata Chalega…

0.035 Is Close To @12.8% Which Is Cheapest Ever In The Industry Obviously Without Subscription Charges Or High Delivery Charges

1 Like

Bank Based Brokers Brokers Either Charges High Subscription Charges Or High Delivery Charges To Enable Low MTF Account

1 Like

Kotak Neo charges 9.75% with additional delivery charges of 10 bps (.10) . How 12.8% is cheapest ? Same for ICICI , if you avail their prime plans the mtf charges are similar . What hidden charges are you talking about ?

Kiya hain na bhai, currently have an account with kotak neo and zerodha For Kotak neo trades i have seen the contract note and mtf charges , batao kuch which I have missed ?

1 Like

@Trader_123 Kotak Neo chal jao phir idhar kyu ho.

Tumse to poocha nahin na …Zerodha waale se hi pooch rahe hain , kyu faltu ka gyaan de rahe ho .

In That Case You’re A Long Term Investor Kotak Is Good For You Because I’m A Swing Traders Zerodha Is Going To Be Cheaper For Sure, Because Kotak 0.1% On Each Side Is Still Very High For Me(Ie_ 0.2%) + 10% MTF Interests…

• They Are Bank Based Brokers They Don’t Have To Share Any Revenue In Their MTF Dispersal But In Case Of Zerodha They Would Have Tied Up With Some Banks To Facilitate Such Things, Let Them Charge Some 3% Commission… Still The Cheapest I Feel. @Trader_123

Yes bro whatever you are comfortable with . Was expecting Zerodha rate to be around 10.5-11 , I have most of my holding in zerodha , so it would have been easier for me.

You Can Move On Your Portfolio, It’s Not That Difficult…

There is no one cheaper than Mstock, when it comes to MTF

@Trader_123 CDSL Easiest ka process batau? Easy hoga Kotak Neo jane mein?

Home page ka link du , easy rahega doosra thread padne ke liye ?

@siva Fingers crossed. :smiley:

1 Like

@siva @SHUBHAM_MISHRA
Is it mandatory to close MTF positions before monthly/Quarterly payout? Please correct me if i am wrong.