Mukesh Ambani gives thumbs up to Blockchain Technology đź‘Ť

Mr.Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries is bullish on Blockchain Technology. Here are some of his quotes regarding blockchain technology :

• Blockchain is a technology that I believe in and it is different from crypto. We are on the verge of introducing a data privacy bill, which I look forward to, and also the cryptocurrency bill. So I think we are on the right track.

• I think that the convergence of real-time, the convergence of the distributed ledger and blockchain technologies, smart tokens, the convergence of physical and digital through IoT will enable and redefine the decentralized financial sector in a way we have never imagined. I think it is happening in the coming 10 years and, again, this will be a prerequisite to great economic growth

• We are witnessing the fourth revolution—that is the digital-first revolution, where digital will be life for billions of people—which will be used in all technology—five or six kinds of technology will merge together; they will transform the whole world

• new oil" is fundamentally different from the traditional one as traditional oil was extracted only at select places; thus, it created wealth only for some countries. In contrast, the new oil—that is, data—can be generated - Blockchain is a technology that I believe in and it is different from crypto. We are on the verge of introducing a data privacy bill, which I look forward to, and also the cryptocurrency bill. So I think we are on the right track.

• I think that the convergence of real-time, the convergence of the distributed ledger and blockchain technologies, smart tokens, the convergence of physical and digital through IoT will enable and redefine the decentralized financial sector in a way we have never imagined. I think it is happening in the coming 10 years and, again, this will be a prerequisite to great economic growth

• We are witnessing the fourth revolution—that is the digital-first revolution, where digital will be life for billions of people—which will be used in all technology—five or six kinds of technology will merge together; they will transform the whole world

• new oil" is fundamentally different from the traditional one as traditional oil was extracted only at select places; thus, it created wealth only for some countries. In contrast, the new oil—that is, data—can be generated and consumed everywhere and by everybody.

• It has the potential to create value equitably, across sectors, across geographies, across economic classes

• The next step will be the connectivity of machines, devices and vehicles, which is the Internet of Things (IoT).
    prerequisite to great economic growth. Today, there is more money chasing people and we are short of ideas, and I am sure our young people will come up with more ideas as there are still many problems to be solved in the world

• I think it is happening in the coming 10 years and, again, this will be a prerequisite to great economic growth. Today, there is more money chasing people and we are short of ideas, and I am sure our young people will come up with more ideas as there are still many problems to be solved in the world
    and consumed everywhere and by everybody.

• It has the potential to create value equitably, across sectors, across geographies, across economic classes

• The next step will be the connectivity of machines, devices and vehicles, which is the Internet of Things (IoT).
    prerequisite to great economic growth. Today, there is more money chasing people and we are short of ideas, and I am sure our young people will come up with more ideas as there are still many problems to be solved in the world

• I think it is happening in the coming 10 years and, again, this will be a prerequisite to great economic growth. Today, there is more money chasing people and we are short of ideas, and I am sure our young people will come up with more ideas as there are still many problems to be solved in the world

Source : Article by Livemint

We are indeed living in interesting times. One thing that caught my attention in the above statements was Mr.Ambani said blockchain technology is different from Crypto Currency. Can anyone explain us all more about this?

Blockchain technology is expected to do wonders. Due to lack of knowledge regarding the subject, I’m not really sure how it would drastically change our lives. I’m looking forward to learning more about this subject and any pointers from friends here on TradingQnA would be awesome.

3 Likes

In simple terms a record of transaction in a block chain is irreversible, transparent and distributed. The capabilities of this tech can be used in all sectors where we need to record information. It just that the tech became popular with cryptos.

But even Achilles had a heel. What we make, we can also break. The skill, time, money etc may vary depending on the task. That’s all.

3 Likes