Mutual fund rebalancing

@ShubhS9 @Bhuvan @siva suppose I have 10 mutual fund in my portfolio in defined allocation and I have only MF portfolio not individual stocks portfolio. Now I want to rebalance it once in a year in the same proportion as earlier.
Please tell me do we have any feature available on coin so that whenever we want to rebalance, we just fill the percentage and program will automatically generate buy and sell order according to the fillup percentages??

1 Like

Not yet. This is a bit tricky but we have it on our to-do. For now, you’ll have to do it manually. You can check your asset allocation on Console and you can do two things:

1. buy/sell to rebalance your portfolio back to your target allocation
  2. If you have cash, you can make additional purchases to buy the asset that has fallen.

In console you are not providing allocation scheme wise…as shown in the screenshot…you are providing allocation first by equity debt equity mutual fund…then by sector allocation…then by market cap and individuals stocks…
I told you I have only MF portfolio…and I want to rebalanve scheme wise…I am happy to do it manually but at least provide allocation scheme wise.