Mutual funds cutoff time

Hi team

I have doubt on mutual funds, I have purchased few funds on 4-Jun bcoz of market fell down, I have placed order at 12.30pm and the payment also done before the cutoff time I think, so that the same day NAV only calculate right? but the NAV calculated on 5-Jun, so kindly explain on the mutual funds cutoff time and how they process the NAV time period.

3 Likes

yes, same thing for me too, lost some good money. zerodha said the problem was with the payment aggregator. imho they should show responsibility and take the blame for it. if i buy some bread and my uncle dies eating it, i sue the bread company. imagine the bread company telling me their yeast supplier supplied chemicals to make the bread that were not quality checked, so go blame the supplier. damn.

today i was watching videos on the kuvera mutual funds app.

1 Like

Faced the same issue who is going to pay the 3% difference?

@Neelesh

Can you explain what happened.

I too have the similar issue. Don’t know how to get this resolved.

Cutoff time is 2 PM. Due to some technical issues funds aggregate & payment gateway there was delay to receive payments to fund managers due to which many investors were allotted 5th June NAV instead of 4th Jun

Hi @rp3730, explained here:

Easly they blame with others, usually say sorry for the inconvenience. OK we have a issue with the payment. What is the solution for that if u know means u give a msg saying this issues, there is no update after the payment u guys say we have issues, please tell me what is the solution for this?. You guys can bare the profit % difference? Profit percentage difference affect the retail people only. We what a solution @ShubhS9 ?

Why you guys hide the message this kind of issues, zerodha name as spoiling ha? If you guys are fix this kind of issues properly means why need to hide this kind of post

Hi @rp3730, unlisted this topic as there is already another thread where we have explained this, had shared the link above. Sharing it again here: Mutual Funds query - #3 by Neelesh