My 2nd innings of trading with 8000 capital

I started my trading with 8000 capital on 12 march . Withdraw 6000 on 17 march . Today it become 8000 again. Once i was a big risk taker now started with cautious.

5 Likes

Today’s trade.

5 Likes

Intraday trading is risky and becomes very risky if your stop loss is not triggered even though the stock is trading below the stop loss price.

If this happens then it is catastrophic for intraday trader.

I am not discouraging you, I am just mentioning the pitfalls in intraday trading.

3 Likes

most of the tim SL will triger except in rare condition of technical glitch…even if it fails position sizing will protect ur from big loss… never put more than 2% of capital on single trade…its simple rule…

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can see that you are using MIS for buying options. Actually there is no need for that because no leverage will be available for buying options

You can use MIS for selling options to get more leverage.

3 Likes

Use BO/CO. So that you can get higher leverage

Can it be used in option too?

Today trade

1 Like

true… sometimes my TP won’t get triggered

1 Like

Today’s Trade

3 Likes

3 more trade. 25% return on CAPITAL .
7 consecutive day in positive.
Today another 2 thousand withdraw i.e total invested CAPITAL withdrawan . Now trade with market money :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Yes you need to trade with patience and risk management. You can start with less amount and turn it into big one if you have the descipline and planning for your each and every trade. Now ask these questions to yourself and find the answers as well. Thanks

Today’s trade.

10% return on CAPITAL.

Can u suggest some tips?

I have made loss of 10%of capital till now

And i have to cover it up asap @gopchem

Can’t give tips but yes i can share how i trade.

Yes show please @gopchem