My best ever profit in intraday trading

I am trading from past 2 years, initially i started doing intraday trading without any proper knowledge and lost around 20, 000 Rs,

Then thought that intraday trading wont work good for me and fixed my mind that i should never do intraday trading again and stopped it on 4th december 2018, then i was doing short term trading and got good profits, but in between i also learned few technical indicators too,

Today morning, i was watching the market and was observing the graph of a stock, then i thought the indicators were showing that the price of a stock was going to fall, then i thought of doing intraday trading, but had little fear due to my past experience in intraday, that i shoulnt go for it becoz the market was also completely in uptrend, but bought my courage back and went for it, sell it and bought it back and booked profit,

After a long gap of 5 months and 20 days, just learnt few things and came back and proved myself that i can do it and i belong to here.

The important thing i want to convey all u people that,
Once u lost means, u r not always lost, just give sometime for it and go for it and win it

Its so simple as that…

thank u all…

6 Likes

but from your latest p&l statement we really couldn’t see anything good about the string you now shows us here and it was red for you in total, and it was other bank share, why do you showing diffrerent strings in your report which is both successfull ?

1 Like

Well @PureTopics
actually reliance and hdfc bank, i bought for delivery (long term) that day.
the share i did for intraday is bankbaroda,
u can see there its mentioned MIS and CNC.

Bankbaroda was traded much yesterday. Any specific strategy. Newbie here, guidance much appreciated.

1 Like

Sure @Celina
its my pleasure…

Sell 1000 shares bankbaroda at 141 Rs (10.54 am) buy 1000 shares at 139.85 Rs (10.58 am)…
In 5 min candle stick…
MACD line crossed signal line from above to below, candle stick opened below hull moving average, and after confirmation candle stick opened, just gone for the trade and booked profit of 1062 (PAT)…

3 Likes

You make it seem easy. Much thankful, for the response and the detailed explanation. But, I ld not know, when to click the mouse. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

you are most welcome @Celina
try to learn about technical indicators and candle sticks,
thank u.

You did really well, man. I heard intraday trading is complicated and tough. I did read about this and tried talking to some brokers but didn’t seem like my thing. You are doing well. I wish you lucky :+1:

2 Likes

thanks a lot @ethanscott
Actually i am not doing intraday regularly, i did a intraday trade after 5 months and 20 days gap.
intraday trading is very risky and 100% addictive…
Dont try this at home…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

@ethanscott Why do you think it’s tough when you haven’t tried? Try it, It will be less tough than first day, Continue… There will be a good result in the end.

1 Like

hi @VigeVet
can you please elaborate, as an beginner what indicators I should start looking for delivery?
thank you.

@Deepak_Kr_Yadav
supertrend , Macd, HMA, RSI etc
same can be used for intraday as well as delivery.
but time frame changes.

Which moving average you use in intraday and time frame for intraday so it helps me

You must understand chart indicators first… like MACD, RSI, Moving Average and others to see automatically buy sell signal.

Dont do intraday daily…only once in a while and that too just 1 trade…profit or loss.
Do cnc.