Guys post your daily trading status

Go to traderji.com - you find tons of traders out there trading for decades, and unfortunately not many of them are yet to cross the breakeven.

Sensing heap lots of negativity in your response. Yes, there are failures doesn’t mean there are no successful people.

I can equally show you people who are as successful.

Sorry, but staying away from negative vibes. It’s toxic. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

@Celina Not saying anything negative, but its important to be aware of the ground realities.

Since you were so excited seeing a 3 years experienced trader, so mentioned about the other forum since there are tons of experienced traders out there with decades or more trading experience some are successful but most seems not.

You have a complete wrong notion, sorry but seems like a newbie. There is nothing so called negative vibes…always remember that while it is good and exciting seeing a successful person and on the other hand it is equally important to learn from an unsuccessful one as why they failed and stay away from repeating the same mistake rather than re-inventing the wheel and paying for it.

@PassionateTrader1 You seem to be full of ego. Assuming what excites me, declaring me newbie:relaxed:

Thanks uncle for your suggestion. I ll not assume that you are trying to sound more experienced and pulling the trigger to give all sort of advices.

Let me break the news. In today’s world wide web, it’s easy to access any kind of information. And know the dark side of trading and the bright side. Or let alone any business.

Hmm, if age ld be sole factor for being wise. Maybe in olden times. But now, it may break your ego that, younger generation know lots too. Of course, we respect your seniority. And will reserve a seat for you in the bus. :relaxed:

3 years or a decade of experience doesn’t excite me. I am not them. That’s the response,
to the excitement issue of the conversation of me and @Avijit_Mondal.

He made profit in some of his post. I am less bothered if he makes consistently or not. Maybe you are reeling in loses, and cannot stay away from reading and replying to the conversation.

Or maybe you can post some of your trades here, then only your advices can sound solid. Else, it’s all noise.

@Celina, in a business where 95% + people are in overall loss, I dont think what he is talking is called negativity. It is the reality and the fact of trading.

The biggest mistake one makes in stock market is to assume its easy money. If you know the reality of stock market and traders profits (or the lack of it), you would never be surprised at his post.

2 Likes

@Celina You are not only a newbie, but seems like little sick as well and have the habit of forgetting stuffs. I didn’t declare you to be a newbie, but you did in this link: My best ever profit in intraday trading - #6 by Celina

Now as far as reading from the internet and acquiring knowledge…there is a huge difference between theoretical/bookish knowledge and applying it to practical application. If theory and reading was all that makes people experienced/smart, every newbie/freshers (perhaps like you) fresh out of college and having access to your so called world-wide-web would have been hired by the corporates paying a hefty salary, but dreams and realities are different.

So, please come out from your dreams, and be in real world.

As far as trading and posting screenshots is concerned, i am not here to prove anything to anybody. My profits/loses are mine, unlike you who have all the free time in the world, i work for the world’s largest database/software company with tons of responsibilities and unlike my last organization, i don’t have the flexibility to work-from-home here and do day trades, and posting year old screenshots doesn’t make sense as the thread is “Daily Trading Status”. Hope at least you can read and understand english. :smiley:

Regarding what you mentioned about me travelling in bus and reserving seat etc is concerned, that is for freshers like you, i have my own home and luxury car here in Bangalore. So don’t really need to take the pain of travelling in buses, that’s for you…ha ha.

If you are new, please try to learn - showing arrogance would help in no way.

1 Like

Me 3year se trading karta hu…par only 2mounth se profitable hu… banknifty me
I just recover almost all losses in last 2month…

4 Likes

Me trade bohot risk leker karta hu banknifty or nifty me but profitable hu…dont know how much time i continue…

1 Like

Then why are you in this blog, Mr genius and stalker.

Don’t you have great things to do elsewhere?

@Celina Trading is my passion…used to trade a lot in the past and love to read posts from fellow traders and this is an open forum, so I am here…its not called stalking. (Please watch your tongue).

I peek into the market whenever I get a chance even from my office though I dont trade.

When I used to trade and infrequently when I do it, I post the screenshots in my Facebook account and shared with friends. I am/was mainly an option seller…its very hard to profit buying options or taking directional trades as most of the time you get burnt. However, being an option seller is not everyone’s cup of tea as it is risky (if not hedged) and most importantly needs a hefty margin which not everyone has.

Long story short. Trading was and is never your cup of tea. And well, it’s not your passion. As you have big responsibility from your big job, you ll never find time for this beautiful profession call trading.

So, let the real traders take this blog. Goodnight 9to5 man.

@Celina My last post here as it seems completely useless to make you understand something.

Seems like you wish to skip the 9/5 job looking for shortcut to riches and trade with your parents hard earned money instead of earning your own.

Perhaps you dont have a good education/marks or capable enough to find a decent earning job and looking for easy way out.

Good luck but mark my words…if this is your attitude forget about trading you won’t learn anywhere anything anytime.

Lol! Do not worry about me. I am 17 and I have what they call “young age advantage”.

And here you go again, assuming about my parents hard earned money. And then assuming about my education. I ll not assume your “degrees” haven’t taught you much about life and to judge people.

Well, I do not need your luck and nor do I need to mark your words. Mr assumption. Cuz you do not know anything about me, doesn’t qualify you to assume certain things about me.

Good morning, and heavy duty responsibility guy. Your boss must be waiting. I ll not assume your job sucks, and I ll not assume how much you wished you were a successful trader and do not have a boss, nagging in your ear.

1 Like

Do you have anything else to say apart from promoting Investorq, in every thread you are simply promoting the same, I wonder why you are not being flagged @Vrishti1742. @siva

1 Like

1 Like

@rakesh_prajapat Contact above link guy. He might help

@Celina @PassionateTrader1

I have a gift for both of you guys. Can you use it make useful? :rofl::money_mouth_face::sunglasses:

double-barreled-pistol1

And please let me know who died!

9 Likes

2 Likes

No reply from both of the… Are they both from Bangalore or what??? Anyway…

@sibydaniel2017. h6WDaTwtkK3cncwWKxkbgM-320-80

1 Like