My daily trading screenshot (started with Rs500 initial cap,aim to make 10k in 3months ,daily target .5% stoploss.5%)

Yep ur right…all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best… good luck with ur trade

1 Like

Thanks bro…Yesterday I was in 20% loss… Below my break even…Today’s thanks to bears managed to recover yesterday’s loss…

1 Like

UI looks similar to sharekhan. They were charging more brokerage so I had to wait for enough profit before exiting my position. Otherwise the trade is more or less a loss

Yah it is SHAREKHAN… Only 1300/- funds in it hence trade in it for practice… Anyway I had taken AMC of 2000/- so brokerage+ taxes add up to .15% …

Bro.
Didn’t you set a stoploss…always do set a stoploss…else the capital will definitely get wiped out at some point of time… trust me I have almost washed off my entire capital thrice in the past when I was a beginner

6 Likes

Hi @bless_t_anto

Could you please share your strategy and how you choose stock? Sorry If you already shared above and in case I missed.
You are really doing well. Keep it up

Dont feel bad… its wrong way of trading…if u want to earn in day trading u should iniate both long and short trade depending on market condition…

1 Like

Yah bro…I do always put SL…But my targets & SL are very small. As I trade only in MIS (Bigtrade in SHAREKHAN) & take 10 times leverage on capital… Yesterday’s 20% loss was a result of 6 trades & 5 trades hitting SL. My target is .35% & SL is .25% in each trade…plus brokerage & taxes in loss…

1 Like

Lack of volatility clearly visible in the market today… incurred loss today…

stoploss triggered

1 Like

What I do is follow momentum,by tracking nifty f&o top gainers…but today as the market was in a fear,An aftermath of yesterday s mass sell off…I should have waited a bit more for better opportunity, for the markets to be steady

Ok thanks!
@bless_t_anto
How you identify momentum? Buy some momentum based indicator?

1 Like

Not really I use a combination of price action and EMA to trace momentum

Ok, although I am not clear how to use this price action. EMA I can use quite well. Anyways Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

no msgs from 8 march:thinking:

I am planning to move out of zerodha…their servers are totally screwed up, technical glitches one or the other day.missed target and stoploss today and still not able to exit my orders…my position is still open with losses widening.when contacted zerodha team all they say is sorry …but WAIT… seriously…they are messing with our money…

I was also facing same problem in the beginning.

I think zerodha is fooling and looting us …we need to move on to some others I guess

1 Like

Hi, Nithin. @nithin .i am writing this on behalf of our trading group of 75 people ,today we placed bracket orders and are unable to exit it,even as the stoploss has been crossed an hour ago. I tried all possible ways to contact your team .and alas after a long wait of 1hr your customer rep responded.but all he said was sorry and nothing else.our orders are still open and our losses are still getting worse…when asked about the rectification of losses we have suffered due to your mistakes he just told me cold on my face a big NO.we r really disappointed that team zerodha has broken all our trust.and this is not the first time.now all we are left with is to move to the COURT and SEBI griviances redressal desk…

4 Likes

where is the daily guy with his screenshots

1 Like

same thing i too face simply the representative say please clear your browser cache … some time connectivity issue suddenly server go down in between.