My daily trading screenshot (started with Rs500 initial cap,aim to make 10k in 3months ,daily target .5% stoploss.5%)

2 Likes

Good luck

1 Like

@bless_t_anto i think your Risk to Reward Ratio is not good…Do some change make it at most 1:1

1 Like

Thanks buddy

U r right…but…in my case .5% stoploss would be a bad idea…since I trade on volatility and in volatile scripts a •5% stoploss hits almost every day…

In my strategy i use Ri:Re = 1:1 and it works well for me though my strategy is 80% accuracy…and i avoid trading in high volatile stock… Truly i started like you with a capital of Rs.500…

1 Like

if you make 0.5% everyday for 90 trading days , you will end up with 784Rs and not 10,000Rs with initial 500rs

2 Likes

He should become millionaire in year…

Good . But My Trading style is 0.5% per week& 2% per month.

which gives 25% Apx in 1 year.

2 Likes

hahaha the world millionaire, every traders inspiration.

1 Like

You didn’t consider the exorbitant leverage Zerodha offers. :slight_smile:
PS: check with 14x leverage for 500
This guy seems to have 100% success rate though!! :confused:

2 Likes

lol … didnt consider the leverage part :blush:

Targets are fine. But how will you predict the direction everyday.

Since inception , 100% of stocks have a 50/50 probability of closing high or low on any given day.

you would have to be a super trader to predict the direction right to meet your goals, and not just direction, the highs and lows.

IMO , this is simply stupid. Do the calculations. Stop this Day trading non sense.

Better put your money in MF or ETFs.

3 Likes

please don’t mind for harsh words but it is really a foolish thought. by next week you will restart again with higher capital and even that will be gone in no time. Day trading is a dangerous game, you have to be 90% accurate to earn significantly else there is no chance.

1 Like

Well I said ,after taking full advantage of leverage option and compounding

1 Like

See…Mr Vicky…Rome was not built in a day…and btw all the so called market gurus all had humble beginnings…all u need to do is to be just humble towards the market and learn ur discipline from market…if u do so trust me the market will shape your way…it’s not the strategy but the discipline that. Matters… :peace_symbol:️

1 Like

Well.every trader should have his on strategy ,what works for one might not work for the other…I guess…good luck to u…bro :peace_symbol:️

Seriously…dude…trading is not everybody’s cup of tea…u really need some nerves and balls for this play…which only a trader understands…

Hahahha, ok.

So you are going to argue against the market. Go head.

I expect no less than this.

Day traders will never understand why they keep losing money.

Good Luck to you.

PS:- Please keep posting the screenshot of your contract note on daily basis, so you can prove everyone wrong. Otherwise i m going to assume you failed and trading is not your cup of tea.

2 Likes

See…dude…it’s not only about what ever the blah…blah…mode of investment that u suggests works…and not even god can predict the markets…the trend is the key I believe, and just because you don’t understand a game doesn’t means it’s not a sport…well I am not a professional trader ,but a humble student learning the process … :peace_symbol:️

1 Like