My uncle who is a trader asked me to look at the picture of Goddess Saraswati and Lakshmi. He has now asked me to spot co-relation between these two pictures and trading in the markets

My uncle who is a succesful trader asked me to look at the picture of Goddess Saraswati and Lakshmi. He has now asked me to spot co-relation between these two pictures and trading in the markets. Looking for help from the forum. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Your uncle is a very intelligent person and there is also a lot of Wisdom in whatever our ancestors have tried to tell us. So here are the two images, I guess we all know that Lakshmi is goddess of wealth and Saraswati is goddess of Knowledge and wisdom. 

As you can see above, Lakshmi sits on Lotus, whereas Saraswati on a rock. 

What this signifies is that money is like lotus, never sticks to a place and keeps moving around. You have it today, you may not tomorrow. 

Saraswati sits on a rock, knowledge and wisdom is like that, once gained it stays with you forever. 

So what your uncle is trying to say is, while trading (I'd say in every aspect of life) don't focus on chasing money. Earn knowledge and wisdom, money sitting on lotus will automatically follow you. 

Best of luck, 

90 Likes

For me it resembles, lakshmi is looking like sideways trend, (both left two hands, head and right two hand). Perhaps it tells money is always sideways trend, it will come and then go and again will come,

On the other hand, the saraswathi, holding veena looks like uptrend :slight_smile: knowledge would only come and never-go

Check this with uncle as well :wink:

12 Likes

Lakshmi represent 'abundance' (money, honey, material wealth etc) giver. Lotus grows in the mud(keechad), but remains beautifully glowing above the water undeterred by the keechad below. So, if anyone leads the life like a lotus, 'abundance'(Lakshmi) keeps flowing in their life.

Saraswati represent 'knowledge'. Rock remains steady for longer time at any place. So, if anyone Keeps on nurturing their life with the Knowledge, their life would be steady like a Rock. 

So, the Gist is: 

'LEADING THE LIFE LIKE A LOTUS' 

&

'KEEP ON NURTURING THE LIFE WITH KNOWLEDGE'.

Now, applying this to trading the markets,

Even though one makes a Profit(Lakshmi) in the trading, make sure that one floats above the water without making any unnecessary trades by taking the help of Knowledge(Saraswati). Even though one makes a Loss(Lakshmi) in the trading, make sure that one floats above the water and keeps glowing undeterred by taking the help of Knowledge(Saraswati).

In totality, steady rock like abundance can be achieved.

5 Likes

Saraswathi says "I bless you to learn a reliable strategy. My sister Lakshmi will bless you subsequently for fortune".

For truely 2D & 3D integrated trading techniques feel free to download 100% free professional intraday trading strategies here : http://intradaytradingsecrets.blogspot.in/

Your Uncle is a Wise man, In a simple way, he explained , Apply Knowledge ,Earn Wealth.

2 Likes

thanks for the question and thanks a lot for the answer.

2 Likes

wow Nithin, wonderfully explained.

its very good idea for becoming successful in future.thnx for sharing

nithin ji, you are great…

1 Like

:slight_smile: didn’t think about that

1 Like

wondeful! lol :-)) i think this might show that u r a gud chartist!

Great 2 examples to learn the knowledge.

This was wonderful and very apt reply. The simple answer is immediately imprinted on memory. Thx for the answer.

@nithin Nice perspective :+1:t2:

Well said Nithin bhaiya…