Name correction in PAN

if i do some correction in my name in PAN will it automatically updated in zerodha or i need to do it manually

Hi Nandha,

You need to courier us the hard copies of KYC Documents(New PAN card copy, Address proof with updated name on it, Bank proof with updated name on it, all the documents should be self attested & 1PP size photo) along with the KYC form, Account modification form & a letter from gezetted officer confirming the change of name on PAN.
PS: Ensure the new name is updated on income tax website before submitting these documents to us. We do update our records only as per the income tax website.
You can download KYC form and account modification form at

I didn’t mean name change.
Its just correction done in PAN as per other document(Wrongly updated in PAN card)
All other documents like bank statement, aadhar card are with correct name already

Hi Nandha,

Can you please email me your client id and a copy of a pan card to [email protected] . I’ll have a check and let you know.

Good Day,

The Name on my PAN CARD is correct But on my Zerodha Account the Name is not correct. Can you please guide me as to what can be done to solve the issue.

The process to modify your name has been explained here.

Does this is work if we have just correction in name ? Or we need gezetted letter ?