Navigating the Markets and the Mind - Ask Me Anything About Mental Health in Trading!

Hey Traders!

We are here from LISSUN, a mental and emotional wellness company that offers mental and emotional healthcare services across India. We have our team of counsellors and psychologists, some of who are also traders, and we offer 1 on 1 counselling via our LISSUN Android / iOS App and LISSUN web. LISSUN has partnered with ZERODHA as a part of Mental Health Day on 10th October to answer questions about mental and emotional health and how it relates to trading.

For this AMA session we’re diving deep into the often underestimated yet critical aspect of trading – Mental and Emotional Health. Trading is more than just numbers on a screen; it’s a psychological journey that can impact our well-being. We’re here to answer your questions, share insights, and break down the stigma around mental health in trading. Ask us anything!

Feel free to drop your questions below, and let’s create a space for an open and supportive conversation about mental health in trading. Remember, your well-being is an integral part of your trading success!

Looking forward to your questions!

4 Likes

Hi Nishant

What should be our mindset when we are facing negative months and drawdowns?

Can you suggest any actionable practices to improve our mindset during such months?

This is a great initiative - What are the mental health related aspects that traders particularly overlook?

There is a general belief that mental pressure and stress is more these days than before. Do you think it is true? Because life has gotten lot easier. But still why is it that things are becoming tougher and tougher mentally for most ?

1 Like

I feel im addictd 2 mrkts. I thnk most trders feel d same. is it a gud thng or bad thng bcos evn if I sleep at 5 am . Im awake by 9 am fr mrkts

1 Like

maybe it will be very useful for me)

On the occasion of World Mental Health Day, Abid spoke with Dr. Preeti from Lissun about all things mental health. You can watch the conversation here:

2 Likes