NCD in holding not visible

I got Britannia NCD but why it’s not showing in holdings? How can I sale them. Seems they are in console but there also it’s qty is showing as zero

1 Like

Not completely sure about this but it might have to do with the bonus Britannia NCD’s ISIN (INE216A08027) awaiting approval for trading. I have read something similar happens for bonus shares (aka CDSL credits them to Demat but trading isn’t allowed immediately). Likely once the exchanges issue a circular announcing the listing of this NCD, they will start trading.

ISIN ISSUER NAME
NAME OF THE RTA PROVIDING ELECTRONIC CONNECTIVITY
SECURITY TYPE
FACE VALUE (₹) ACTIVATED ON
INE216A08027 BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LTD#5.50% USEC NGRT TAX NCUM RTD RED NCD BI-RD 03-06-2024 KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED Debentures 29/- 3-Jun-21

Thanks, but NCDs keep coming in market for trading since long. Any idea what’s the criteria of exchanges for listing them for trade in term of days (ex date was 25th May).

Maybe @Siva might know why this happens

I also found that the primary issuance date for the Britannia NCD is 7th June 2021. I found this data from NSE and the NSDL website (linked to the archived version of those pages).

Primary Issuance Data for 07-Jun-2021

ISIN Security Description Issue Size (Rs in Cr) Issue Price Issue/ Allotment Date Interest Payment Frequency First Interest Payment Date Maturity Date Put Option Description Call Option Description Credit Rating Agency Credit Rating Date of Rating
INE216A08027 BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED 5.5 NCD 03JU24 FVRS29 699 29 03/06/21 Once a Year 03/06/22 03/06/24 CRISIL Limited

ICRA Limited
AAA

AAA
25/05/21

17/05/21
1 Like