Need help in 1day candle, close price signals

Kindly help me to know what I am doing wrong here.
I had created a strategy on “1day” candle, close price. & deployed the strategy. But i received the notification at 3:30pm.
I need this signal/Notification on next day at 9:30 am or later so that i can execute the trade, instead of same day at 3:30pm
my strategy is to use daily candles close to generate signals & take trade next day in morning at/after 09:30 & carry for few days until exit signal or SL is hit on daily candle.

I had even selected the Start time & end time before deploying the strategy but still.

streak-2

Please help.

Hi @Yog,

Streak sends signals at the close of a candle for the selected timeframe. Since the Daily candle closes at 3:30 PM, you receive a signal at 3:30 PM. To execute on the signal you can take action the next day morning at 9:30 AM or anytime after 9:15 AM. However, Streak cannot send a signal at a custom time, it will only send at the close of the candle.

The start and Stop time mentioned in the Create page is applicable for Intraday strategies where you can mention between what to what time you want to take an entry.