Need simple code in Streak

I have successfully created Entry code in Streak

Close(0) lower than Open(0) at 15min

I want to place StopLoss Below the Low of the 2nd Candle of Entry candle.

Example: As per my Entry code I enter a Trade at 9:45 at the Close Price of SBIN for 530, I want to place Stop Loss Below the Low of the 10:00 Low candle.

could anyone please help on this

I have tried Low(0) lower than Prev N(Low,-1,15min)

Low(0) crosses below Signal candle(Low,0)

but Stop Loss always get Hit at the Closing Price of the second candle, but I want the SL to hit the Low of the second candle

Thank you

@Streak

Hi @Thangamani_A_M

Please note that if you are referring to exiting at the low of the Trade candle + 1 candle, then this cannot be implemented in Streak currently.

Also, please note that when you say 9:45 15-minute candle, the close price of this candle will be available at 10:00 am because the 9:45 am candle closes at 10:00 am and the OHLC data is only available after a candle closes. So, if your requirement is to exit at the low of this candle you can simply write Low(0) crosses below Signal candle(low,0).

Refer to this link to understand this in detail - Understanding candlestick formation and backtest results in Streak - Streak Tech

Thank you Mr. Vasu and sorry for the delayed response.

I understand, also could you please let me know the following can be coded in Streak

Buy at Close Price of Bearish/Red Candle and Exit at the Low of the Bearish/Red candle or the second/succeeding candle (Exit at Lowest Low of the 2 Candles) and this has to be repeated till End of Trading Day.

Sell at Close Price of Bullish/Green Candle and Exit at the High of the Bullish/Green candle or the second/succeeding candle (Exit at Highest High of the 2 Candles) and this has to be repeated till End of Trading Day.