Need to fix my algo issue

Hi Nitin,

Hi Nitin,

I have tried Algoz with few strategy, back test works well, but when I GO Live, I have continuous trade alert for single trade(i.e more duplicate order).How to eliminate repetitive trade alert which means trade alert should be raise after candle stick interval(5 min) completed and also help me to convert below strategy to Pi as I have already requested tradingqna?

BUY:

SET M2 = DIP (14)
SET M3 = DIN (14)

CROSSOVER(M2,M3) =TRUE AND ADX(14) > 30

SELL

SET M2 = DIP (14)
SET M3 = DIN (14)
CROSSOVER(M3,M2) =TRUE AND ADX(14) > 30

BUY EXIT LONG:
CROSSOVER(M3,M2) =TRUE

SELL EXIT SHORT:
CROSSOVER(M2,M3) =TRUE

ΒΆ

I believe only after candle is fully formed signal is generated for what ever condition you have given.

kumar,
Can you attach screenshot of the LIVE algo alerts and the chart

yes, screenshot will be helpful i think

How to attach the screenshot here?

It would be of help if you can tell me which platform you are using either Nest or Pi.

HI Siva,
Thanks for your reply.Could you please let me know where I have to get updated version of Pi as I am using the version released by 3rd Nov, 2014?

I have been trying since past one year to automate(Semi) my trade from Nest to Pi, but no luck.Even the latest product Pi also generate the false alert.I will specify one by one below .
Issue:1
Back test display well, but when set for Go Live, repetitive alert has been generated for single signal(i.e many duplicate alert raised instead one alert, I attached screenshot)
Isssue:2
Even though the trade signal is not triggered, alert alert is raised.(i.e False trade alert, I have attached the sccrenshot)
Strategy I am using for TATASTEEL 15 min interver.Below is my strategy.
Buy:
EMA (CLOSE,5) > EMA (CLOSE, 6) AND REF (EMA(CLOSE, 5),1) < REF(EMA(CLOSE,6),1) AND CLOSE > EMA(CLOSE,5) AND PSAR (CLOSE,0.02,0.2) < CLOSE.
Sell:
EMA (CLOSE,5) < EMA (CLOSE, 6) AND REF (EMA(CLOSE, 5),1) > REF(EMA(CLOSE,6),1) AND CLOSE < EMA(CLOSE,5) AND PSAR (CLOSE,0.02,0.2) > CLOSE
Buy exit: 0
Sell exit: 0