Neutral or biased

Hello all… Lots of respect :pray::pray:

I just wanna ask…

Which one is the more logical approache to Trade a stock…

1. To have a neutral bias on a stock i.e marking both the upper and lower levels to trade…

Or

1. To have a specific bias like bullish/bearish bias on a particular stock…

For eg:- let say, a stock is forming a ascending triangle pattern… So it has a higher probability to break higher but it can also break down lower… So in that case should we have a neutral view to trade any direction or to have only bullish bias and only took the trade if it gave a break out higher??

@siva @ShubhS9

1 Like

only if things were this easier… :joy:

whatever view we have or approach we use… nothing will work hundred percent and hence we use stop loss to limit or losses when trades go against us…

1 Like

It should be specific to user and how one reads the patterns, said that entry is only a small part of the game, it is risk management, how one is running on winners and booking losses, order sizing, discipline etc matter most. Check this by Nithin on what it takes to win at trading.

1 Like

Yes sir, your words are 100% right…

I am asking about the approach while doing the homework on stocks to trade…
I also know that it varies among individuals and also one need to find on its own…

Like im getting both sided answers…

1. Some saying one should have neutral bias while trading … I.e marking both the upper and lower levels and Trade according to the live market price action…

2. Some saying one should have a bias on a particular stock like bullish/bearish bias and they trade only when it worked according to their view. Those Who have neutral bias in the market they are analysts not trader.