New Chart Backtest Feature Streak

I used the new chart backtest feature in zerodha kite on Nifty 50 index and then deployed the strategy and it is showing strategy deployed successfully. But when i got a notification, i could not place the order. why?

@trade4lyf Please share your strategy link.

You can use the instructions in the below link to generate your strategy link

What is this new backtest feature?

@Vignesh_Streak
hey here is the strategy link Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

@akash_uniyal I am using the new Streak chart to backtest feature

hi @trade4lyf where this new feature how to use???

@akash_uniyal This is the new Chart to Backtest (CTB) feature which has been recently added. CTB helps users
to convert a chart setup into a systematic strategy. It’s actually quite easy to use, you just need to plot indicators and click on a button. Here, check out this screenshot

When you click on the blue Streak icon, you will be redirected to a page where the backtest results will be generated based on the indicator and scrip you added on chart.

You can also check out this link - How to use the backtest feature on Kite Charts?

Hi, @trade4lyf I checked the link and you have used the conditions on Nifty 50 Index and hence you are unable to place orders. Nifty 50 Index is not a tradeable instrument. You can try your conditions on Nifty 50 Futures Contract or use the Dynamic Contracts feature to place your orders on F&O instruments.

@Vignesh_Streak thank you for your help