New Zerodha Account

Loan Li nahi broker ne de Diya but I will trade within my limited money only .

He will get lifetime 40% share of the brokerage you will give to Zerodha.
They are Zerodha Partners.

1 Like

Bo is bracket order in which u can place target order & Stop loss(with / without trailing facility) order alongwith buy/sell order. if SL hits target order automatically gets cancelled & vice a versa. e.g. if you hv 5000/- then purchase/short sell shares worth Rs.1 lac.

Co is cover order in which u can place only Stop loss order alongwith buy/sell order. This SL is not trailable and you need to change it mannualy to book your targeted profits. **e.g. if you hv 5000/- then purchase/short sell shares worth Rs.1 lac.**Both type of orders will get 20 times leverage for the day and will be squarred off by broker @3.15p.m. at market price.

MIS orders are single orders. You mannualy have to place SL & Target orders. These type of orders will get 20 times leverage for the day and will be squarred off by broker @3.15p.m. at market price. but it has one facility to convert it into normal orders before 3.15pm and thus can take delivery of shares if funds in your permits to do so.

Normal order will be placed only if you have that much funds in the account. you can pay and take delivery of shares. e.g. if you hv 5000/- then purchase a shares of that much amount only.

hope your queries are cleared. if not, message me, i wll be happy to help you.

1 Like

Heartily Thank you very much for reply .

1 Like

Refer this URL from Zerodha varsity which gives you idea on trading terminal with clear examples.

1 Like

On 28th march I bought few shares on CNC and they are not sold or squareoff nor visible in holdings .