Nifty 50 +/- 50 Strategy

Hi team,

I want a strategy where I can enter a Nifty ATM CE on a given time say at 9:30 in the morning and want to exit when Nifty underlying either moves up by 50 points or moves down by 50 points

Can you please help me write this strategy? Thanks in advance.

Hello @surya_patel

You can refer to the below image to learn how to create the example strategy conditions:

You can also refer to the strategy link here: Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

The strategy will generate an entry alert on the current weekly Nifty 50 ATM CE option (long position) at the close of the 09:29 minute candle i.e. at 09:30 AM.

Moreover, we have kept a High SL and TP value so that an exit alert is only generated when the Close crosses above the ‘close price of the 15th one-minute candle of the day(09:29 candle) plus 50 points’ or when the Close crosses below the ‘close price of the 15th one-minute candle of the day(09:29 candle) minus 50 points’.

If you have any more queries you can ask here and I’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at [email protected]

Check out this Free Options Screener by STREAK: https://scanners.streak.tech/scanner/nifty-500-top-gainers.
This top gainers of the day scanner is beneficial for intraday trading to find momentum stocks. You can also run this on a higher timeframe to find best stocks for short term investments. I found stocks like COALINDIA, TATAPOWER using this and it turned out to be a profitable scanner for me.