Nifty next 50 stock constituents

How can i know current NIfty next 50 index stocks with the % or weight in the index, how can i get it as csv or pdf or excel fomat ? please help. i really next complete stocks with weight in the next 50 indice

It’s available on the NSE website.

ind_nifty50.pdf (247.4 KB)

If you don’t mind a bit of error you can download holdings of some NIFTY next 50 index fund for percentage of all holdings - TREPS

NSE licenses the index so I don’t think they provide exact percentages.

Not all constituents are there with % in this

1 Like

You can view it on Dhan.

Zerodha doesn’t provide it diretly AFAIK. You have to use tickertape for it.

can you say me how can do it ? i dont know

in nse website https://www.niftyindices.com/Factsheet/ind_next50.pdf i looked at this index and they provided only some of the top constiuents in that for example rec limited has 3.08 but in the website you provided has 1.6%, do you think it is correct ? and in tickertape it is 2.37% , what can i trust now ?

I found answer, Actually I invested in SBINIFTYNEXT50 index mutualfund and according to sebi guidelines they should disclose the portfolio every month it reflects the almost as exactly as index constiuents in term of %, but i dont know what if i want to know index which i did not invested.

True everything is saying different. NSE is most likely to be accurate so not sure where these guys are getting their data from

Yeah this is exactly what I meant by index fund.

The percentages will be a bit off. And they also keep spare cash called TREPS.

so stock percentages won’t add up to 100. just make sure divide individual stock percentage/total stocks percentage (would be 90-95%) to get a figure that adds up to 100.

If HDFC weightage in fund is 2%, and all stocks add up to 95%, true weightage = (2/95)

and also do you know how can we invest in TREPS

Liquid mutual fund/overnight mutual fund or liquid etf like LIQUIDCASE

Go to https://niftyindices.com/indices/equity/broad-based-indices/NIFTY-Next-50, scroll down to Sectoral Distribution as shown in the screenshot. Double click on each sector to get the composition for each stock.

You can do this for any NSE index.