NIFTY Preparing for a New All Time High in May?

NIFTY has followed a proper Channel Breakout which has been confirmed by the big candle on Friday!

What do you guys think? Will Nifty be able to make a new All Time High in May?

1 Like

Definitely 19k

2 Likes

Nothing is certain in the market. Its about probability.

1 Like

Fully agree on this! :smiley:

I don’t think so. We may pause a little.
May be we will get there in June.

1 Like

I also think we may enter a consolidation zone a few days with VIX range between 11 to 13.

1 Like

NIFTY PE is also at the Historic Median Range now.

1 Like

I think if nifty sustain for a some time in 18200-18450 range and than gives a breakout, than its ready for 19000 tour :smiley:

1 Like

Everybody bullish, time for an about turn.

2 Likes

Maybe FIIs will pump the markets to a new high :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Even after such huge cash outflows between 2022 to now, the market hasn’t formed any long time bearish structure!

Infact, the Median PE also suggests that NIFTY has space to become more expensive now with new all time highs!

Nifty to 25K next hopefully :dizzy::zap:

2 Likes

Who knows nifty will go up big straight consolding 18k zone and will never gonna come back 19k. :upside_down_face:

I don’t think it will create a ATH this May.
Probably later this year or early next year.

1 Like

Hi, that is not a correct flag pattern. In a proper flag, the consolidation must be short and tight. Here, it’s too long. Also the flag part should be of a minimal size when compared to the size of the pole. And also, the pole part should have a quick momentum towards upside without any rest.

Just wanted to share some stuff.

Yes! You are actually right :grinning: I would say this is more of a channel breakout rather than a flag breakout. The flag became too long :crazy_face:

20 days delay but all tym high nifty :smiling_face:

1 Like

I should also start selling tips. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still missing this target. :sleepy:

3 Likes

That channel breakout was very bullish!! had to happen! :green_heart: Yeah, bulls very pretty scared :rofl: Just lil more away!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

This is bold AF! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nifty didn’t cross ATH today. ATH is 18887.6. May be Monday, let’s see

Yes, Not yet. Cmmon bulls!! Charge!!