Nifty weekly options : Looking for a single 40% move everyday

Funny how people won’t even let this guy try studying something he wants to

Initially, I thought of posting live calls before the movement happens - based on my study. But my study has its own intuition built over time and I know a friend who takes similar trades as me but his intuition works a lil differently, in the same scenario same trade. Also at the beginning of the expiry things are tricky and my live calls could be wrong. Didn’t want focus to shift towards the wrong stuff. I thought I should do a post market study where we analyze how the trade could’ve been taken and get used to most scenarios cos scenarios only repeat in the market. And people can build their own intuition and method.

Eitherway, the only context for me was to understand and be aware of index movement continuously - and how options behave with it. the 40% a day was just a hook headline and also something specific and uncanny to look for so we know what we going after. Funny thing is I only trade Banknifty options towards end of every weekly expiry. And what i wanted to do here was the exact opposite here - Nifty throughout the week.

Given that I changed the context of the thread and was very clear it should be a study - why people still sweat over the thread and force themselves on it is beyond me. How ideal would it be if people only focused on their own affairs.

What I’ll do is keep a note of the trades I take over time and share them when I have enough material and if it’s worthy of a share.

Best wishes!!!