Nithin's routine

What is an average day in a life of Zerodha CEO like?
@nithin

Organize another prank on his people when the market is on full swing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:grin: hmmm… it has been a while since I pranked anyone ;)…

2 Likes

Hmm… feels very weird answering, but my average day is quite average. :slight_smile:

I used to do a lot of day trips early on in the business, but have taken easy on it with our sales AVP’s looking after growing business in other cities. So now I am mostly in Bangalore and my house is just 5 mins from work

So get up before 7 am, get to the gym (or some other form of workout) for an hour.
Get back and spend 30 mins with ET and pulse.zerodha.com to get a hang of news happening around.
Spend 30 mins to 1 hour with Kiaan (my son).
Spend 30 mins to 1 hour on work from home with no one to disturb :).
At work by 11 am - once there I don’t know how the next 9 hour goes away.
Back home by around 8.30 to 9 pm. Spend 30 mins with Kiaan
Work for another 2 hours from 10 pm (answering zconnect, tradingqna, etc if it wasn’t possible during the day).
Try sleeping by around midnight, if I find it tough, pick up my guitar and sing myself to sleep .:slight_smile:

So yeah, that is my average day. But like my wife keeps saying, I am breathing, eating, sleeping - Zerodha and everything that can be done to grow capital markets in India (Rainmatter, our partnership with startups and etc). So even when I am not working, I am mostly working. :wink:

Ah another thing, I listen to a lot of music whenever possible. Play a bit of chess everyday. Try getting some football or basketball every week. I love my food and whisky/vodka. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I came to know about Zerodha because of the fake police raid, (youtube). Mr. Venu, and Mr. Hannan gave a stellar performance.

1 Like

Then this question serves as a reminder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Beware Zerodha employees​:joy:

2 Likes

Will remember to invite you for whisky / vodka when I am in Bangalore next.:slight_smile:

ive just seen the video…its awesome…:joy: thanks @dvram… see Mr. Hanan’s T-shirt its written notorious… :stuck_out_tongue: … thumbs up @nithin sir…

I have seen previous prank it was awesome.:blush: