NMDC steel share

Any updates on when NMDC steel shares will be credited to our account.

Any body already received those shares ?

somewhere i read it will be on 10th Dec 2022 but till date not yet credicted.

any info on this pls

1 Like

I got temporary shares credited in my demat in the name of INE0NNS01018 at 5.12.22 , once ready for listing temporary shares will be debited and NMDC Steel shares will be credited , shown in Kite holdings and can be able to sell .

1 Like

There will be a detailed PA by co as and when regulatory approvals are in place mainly sebi relaxation . scrip normally get listed within 4-5 working days after this PA.

1 Like

What is PA ?

2 Likes

PA means PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT which is through a financial newspaper normally in Business standard or Financial express.

The NMDC Steel Ltd. shares are credited to your Demat(notification from CDSL) and are yet to be listed on the exchange,Once the same is listed it will be visible in holdings until then you can check the same with ISIN INE0NNS01018.

1 Like

My NMDC steel shares yet not credited…do you have any idea, when it will be credited

The NMDC Steel Ltd. shares are credited to your Demat(notification from CDSL) and are yet to be listed on the exchange, once it’s listed the same will be updated under Kite holdings. Currently, you can check the same on the holdings with ISIN “INE0NNS01018” until it is listed.

I check on the holdings with ISIN “INE0NNS01018” but still it is not seen

In case you hold an account with Zerodha the same will be visible in Console holdings if you are eligible.

1 Like

26 October 2021 was last date to buy nmdc with nmdc steel …if bought by this date you SHALL get duly listed shares as and when listing approval are in place.

Yes, it refects in console…thanks for guidence

1 Like

Any news on the listing date of NMDC steel?

I guess 2022

NMDC STEEL ltd listing from 20.02.2023. NMDC ltd last traded as combined entity on 26.10.
will trade in T group for 10 days after a price discovery process on listing day .