Not able to sell Cox&Kings

I am trying to exit from Cox & Kings since yesterday but each time I execute my order, it gets opened up for some time and then gets cancelled.
What could be the reason for this?

@AgentJ : over 53 lakh disclosed shares for sale at LC on both the exchanges . it is ASM LT stage 1 share .

So those type of stocks cannot be sold? (I’m a newbie)

May be because it has been locked in lower circuit of 10%.

1 Like

Any stock cannot be sold if there is no buyers, check Market Depth

Today I can see volume 1 lac, you should put order in pre open session at 9 AM, since early order has early priority.

1 Like

Oh okay, thanks for this info.

Day by day when tide is over, all the naked investors are showing up.

I don’t understand how profit will turn into loss after paying tax,

The travel firm reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 1,388.84 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2019. The company had posted a net loss after taxes and share of profit/loss of associates of Rs 53.36 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Cox & Kings said.

Consolidated total income from operations of the company stood at Rs 1,262.89 crore for the quarter under consideration. It was Rs 1,214.04 crore for the same period year ago. For the fiscal year ended March this year, the company logged net profit at Rs 1,689.65 crore as against Rs 429.67 crore for the previous fiscal year. The company’s total income from operations stood at Rs 5,785.98 crore for the fiscal year ended March 2019. It was Rs 5,034.37 crore for the year ago fiscal year.

1 Like