NRO and Resident Trading Account

Already I have NRO trading and demat account with other broker.

Now i have Indian address proof & normal resident bank account. Can i open normal resident trading account with Zerodha or anyother brokers?

Change of status from NRI to Indian resident:

You will have to inform the change of status to the designated authorized dealer branch, through which you had made the investments in Portfolio Investment Scheme and the DP with whom you had opened the demat account. Subsequently, a new demat account in the resident status will have to be opened, securities should be transferred from the NRI demat account to resident account and then close the NRI demat account.

Yes, you need to close your NRI trading account and open a new trading account with the same or any other Trading member as a resident individual.