NSE introduces F&O contracts on Nifty Financial Services Index (FINNIFTY)

@Sensibull When can we expect the option chain to go live for FINNIFTY?

HI,
For those not registered on CM but only FnO can we see this index in kite like nifty bank.

Should be available today but not sure on data part, I mean it may take few days/weeks to get some action on this contract.

1 Like

Yes and the spot index name is nifty fin services.

1 Like

Why do I see FINNIFTY future contract name without expiry date, In kite? Option contract names are okay with respective expiry date.

Monthly contracts do not have an expiry date in their name, you can check the same in the market depth window.

@ShubhS9 Why do I see multiple FinNifty Futures Contract of the same month trading at different prices on Kite ?

Yeap. You are correct. But in same name there are multiple future contracts for finnifty. Usually contract names carry expiry date incase of weekly expiry. But different expiry finifty contracts comes in similar name . I logged in mobile kite

Please update the app from the Google Play Store/iOS App store and relogin?
A new update was pushed to support this.

Please update your kite app, we have also pasted message on kite to update to see weekly.

Okie

Got it, Thanks. On a side note are Nifty and BankNifty also planning weekly futures ?

If this becomes hit then they may.

1 Like

I had asked about this on Twitter. As per their reply, it should become available starting next week -

https://twitter.com/BeSensibull/status/1348539766153781249

1 Like

Does anyone know where the FINNIFTY index is located in zerodha? I cannot find and add to my watchlist

You can search for FINNIFTY.

Also, if you’ve not updated Kite app, please update the app from the Google Play Store/iOS App Store and relogin?
A new update was pushed to support this.

Thanks, SubhS9. I got it in Zerodha Kite by typing NIFTY FIN SERVICE. Typing FINNIFTY will only give the Futures and respective Call and Put Options.

I received a push notification from Kite saying FIN NIFTY F&O will have no charges by SEBI for 6 months and no brokerage from zerodha for 1month.
I performed a FINNIFTY option trade yesterday but was charged for brokerage, will the charges be reversed or have I understood the circular wrong?

The brokerage charged will be reversed.

Any date, when charges will be reversed??