NSE mobile trader

Please throw some light on NSE mobile trader. How to get user ID and password for it?

You have to be an NSE Now user to access this mobile app. For that, you will have to contact the Zerodha support and migrate to Now. Fair warning, if you do that then you won’t be able to access Kite, Pi Coin or trade in commodities.

2 Likes

I want to trade through NSE NOW, and want to know the migrating process, migration charges, time taken for migration, brokerage charges, if all the order types we have in Zerodha are available on NSE NOW, ability to shift back to Zerodha in future, etc.

Please Kindly let me know everything about it.

Write a mail to ‘[email protected]’ stating you wish to migrate to Nse Now. They’ll migrate you to Now in 48 hours. There are no migration charges. Brokerage/order types remain the same; the only thing that’ll change is you won’t have access to Kite and Coin, which is a drawback if you want to invest in mutual funds. Also, you can shift back to Kite in the future.

Is there any specific reason you want to get on Now?

Thank you Srinivas. The only reason I want to try NSE NOW is that I’ve got a problem with charts on kite. I scalp futures from 9.15 a.m. and I open the 1 min candle charts before that by 9.10 a.m. When the markets open, the volume bars be

come full sized. When I switch to another chart on a different tab after few mins, candles are missed for those few minutes. Please see the attached images for more information about my problem with kite charts

Have you received a response to your query yet?

Nope, I didn’t receive any response. Lol, it wouldn’t let me post just ‘Nope’. It wants more characters

Lol. This is the safari browser you’re using right?

Yes, it’s Safari latest, version 11 I guess. And MacOs high Sierra latest

Although kite is html5, I still installed flash. But, nothing changed

Would it make a difference if you use Kite on Chrome on Mac? Have you tried? I am a novice with web browsers. Either way, someone from the Tech Support team will contact you tomorrow. Could you message your Client ID to my message box? I will pass it on to the mods.

The problem is still there and many more problems are mounting.

1. Chart slides with each tick at op opening.
  2. Refresh and last candle open changes to fresh tick. Thus is horrible as this cause candles to show gap up and gap down in between the day.
  3. Problem is worst with saved views. If I saved one setup in daily time frame and other in 15 min and next in 1 min. Now if I have 5 min chart open and I apply saved views with 15 min time frame. The chart will change with all new indicators, even the timeframe change accordingly but the candles shown in chart remain the same as old one ie 5 min. This fools the trader and may cause a big loss. The charts won’t rectify how many times you refresh. You need to manually chahe the timeframe to any other time period and then revert back to the desired timeframe.
    @Bhuvan @siva @nithin wake up. Do something asap.