NSE NOW Software download

Thank you , for the information, i would like to ask you too ,one more question , is that , is it required to log on / or is it required to enter password/Transaction password , every say 5min or 10 min ( why i am asking is that in one of my Full service broker platform , every 5 min we need to enter password , if it is kept idle for 5 min and they are saying its a mandatory )

Thank you , i would like to ask one more question , is that , is it required to log on / or is it required to enter password/Transaction password , every say 5min or 10 min ( why i am asking is that in one of my Full service broker platform , every 5 min we need to enter password , if it is kept idle for 5 min and they are saying its a mandatory )

No, Sir. If the platform is open, it will not ask. Say, I think if there is no operation in key board for more than half an hour(I couldn’t tell exactly. Sometimes after one hour only I checked.) platform will ask login password. If you closed the platform and open it will ask transaction password also.

1 Like

One more thing, I like to day. Even you have logged out and the platform is open, All the watchlist is running real time. This is a very good feature.

Thank you , your information is very useful, i do keep watch many other websites , while trading , if trading platform asking frequent log on / or password will be a head ache & waste of time , because of that reason i am not using much of my other broker trading platform

I am not using this option. I am a swing trader. Hence I couldn’t tell exactly. I hope My Portfolioplus911 will give your full features.

Well , i hope he will answer too , i would like to ask one last question ( basically i am also a swing trader ) is Zerodha charging extra for NSE NOW platform ?

Till now, Zerodha is not charging additional amount for platform. In future, possibility of NOW platform charges is there, as Mr. Nithin sometimes back told like that in this forum. Some brokers charging extra, if they opt for BSE also. Even if charges are there, it may not be a big problem, compared to hanging up of platform and loosing amount. This is my view. Let’s hope Zerodha shall not charge additionally. But if many traders move from Kite to NSE NOW, chances are pretty.

2 Likes

Thank you , Exactly i am also thinking that way , instead of fighting & wasting time , its always better to use the available options, keeping Zerodha’s contribution , i think going forward there will not be a extra charges , because of recent SEBI decision on free tick by tick data , sharing server co-location

Yes Sir. Exactly. Whatever it may, we can’t forget the revolution done by Zerodha in brokerage industry. F I have bitter experience with full time brokers. Whatever we earn, were eaten up by them. So, hats off to Zerodha. Thanks.

1 Like

Zerodha’s greatest goodwill is , its revolution in brokerage industry . i too lost , lot of money to Full service brokers , i am tired of changing brokers , lets hope Zerodha keep its Goodwill .

Still there are problems in zerodha when we consider the fact that technical charts and order executions were numb for sometime last week.Many traders lost money because of their negligence.

1 Like

If you people are thinking to trade with NSE NOW, then better go for Finvasia. They are charging zero brokerage as compared to Zerodha. Also transaction charges are lesser. Also as there is no brokerage you save 18% GST as well.

2 Likes

@bhuvanesswazri

1. if i switch to nse now will i be able to use PI / Kite
    2 . can i use it simultaneously ?

If you plan to use NSENOW then it may be worth to look at finvasia which charges zero brokerage for NSENOW.

1 Like

The idle logout time for NSE NOW is around 20 mins.

You will then be prompted to enter just your login password, no transaction password is required after you have done it once in the morning.

Ideally, if you are an active daytrader , very rarely you get 20mins of idle time on your computer.

1. No.

2. No.

Only Cover Orders are compatible , No BO’s

Thank you for the information , its a great help for me./ i forgotten to ask you , are you not using charts ? if you are using charts , how you are managing , i think NSE NOW has no charting facility .

See charts on kite, upstox etc.
Trade with finvasia NSE Now

1 Like