NSE NOW Software download

Sir,
I received NOW login I’d and password. I don’t know how to download the software.
If I go to NSE online now web, it is directly opening with password. There is no download link.
I request you kindly inform the procedure.
Without the same, I can’t trade on Monday, as I could not open Pi.
Please help me.

2 Likes

You can download NSE NOW here. Since you have migrated to NOW, you won’t be able to access Kite, PI and Coin.

1 Like

Thank you, Sir.

I downloaded from resources. But it is asking ‘save login using the latest version NOW 1. 13.3.5. This can be downloaded from NSE Extranet/Common/NOW/setup folder’.
I tried my level best but unable to get new version. Please help in this. Process.

If we migrate to nse now

1. After that can we migrate back to Zerodha again?
  2. Q will still work after migration to nse now?
  3. on nse now, can I buy bse only listed stocks?
  1. I don’t know whether we migrate back to Pi. But in my opinion, Zerodha. will do.
    2.We can access Q.
  2. We can trade in. NSE and Nfo.
    These are my assumptions, except No.2
    Some experienced
    Trader has to reply.

What is the advantage of NOW over PI or Kite?

1 Like

what is nse now

2 Likes

NOW is the trading platform directly promoted by NSE. Earlier Zerodha runs on the platform, then migrated to Pi. NOW is having the only major benefit of we can having our orders reached immediately, as it directly reached NSE.server. But we can’t do trade in BSE or commodities.I am not doing commodities. In the recent past, Pi and Kite platform gives so much frustration due to order management problem. Hence, I requested Zerodha of my intention to migrate Now. They sincerely migrated… my account.
My heartful thanks to Zerodha team…

1 Like

what is brokerage charges on now?
and you say on now our orders executed immediately it means on kite and pi it was delay but why?

and what is the benefit and limitation of now?

Not exact. Sometimes, Pi, order system not working well and order shows as ‘modifications pending.’ For the last two months it is frequently happening. These type of problem is not in NOW.
But, you can trade only in NSE not BSE. Not to do business in commodities.
These are the limitations.

1 Like

and brokerage charges

Charges are the same as. per Zerodha.

1 Like

@Bhuvan @BHUVANESWARI_S @nithin @Srinivas

1. Why is it that if someone migrates to NSE NOW, he/she is deprived of access to kite/Pi/Coin?
  2. Is NOW free to use again?
  3. Does MCX is also available in NOW now?
  4. Are there any charting available in NOW?
  5. Are BO/CO available in NOW?
1 Like

Actually I like Pi. Due to hanging problem only, I shifted to NSE now. Now is not hanging and speed to use. No extra charges. But NSE now is only a basic platform. You can’t get advanced charts. No MCX. I am trading in Stock only
Hence, no problem for me. You people are trading all segments. For you, it may not suit, I feel.

1 Like

Anybody & @Bhuvan let me know , while placing order in NSE NOW platform , is it required ? to enter " Transaction password every time " during order placing and also while exiting ? , please explain it

Transaction password is Required only on your First order placing after login to NSE NOW.

It wont ask you for Transaction password for exiting, etc etc,

Yes. Mr.Portfolio@911 is correct. Only first time transaction password required.

is BO/CO available on NSE NOW