One More Big Correction

I am curious about the coming big correction , i feel the Market correction on Vote counting day was nothing but a volatility and a pull back afterwards, After watching chart patterns and geopolitical issues , i think we are going to see a big Stock market correction , i may be wrong , Curious to know other Trading Q&A members opinion .

2 Likes

Every dip is getting bought into , surely the momentum has slowed . I don’t think it will correct , at least there is no trigger. Everything looks rosy . And falls like the election day surely will get bought into, sharp fall = sharp rise.
Some news channels are saying that the corrections are not even 10% nowadays. Nifty falls 5 % , #Sockmarketcrash starts trending on twitter .
Technically Nifty is not even touching the 200dma on a daily candle (even after the crash on 4th june ), its been more than a year. forget MIdcap and Smallcap

2 Likes

yes 20200 - 19800 ish.

edit: before that i think there might be another sharp upmove possibily another swing, a trap where people would get in.

1 Like

well market reacted to the election result , from last January market was highly volatile and factored the election outcome , I traded in Canara bank on Election result day made some money , and continue to do that . But now looking at the American Presidential election , There is a possibility of Trump coming back as a president , and Europeans don’t want to happen that , so NATO countries escalating Russia Ukraine war in to a much more dangerous level , i think this dangerous situation affect Indian stock market too

1 Like

I am with you.

Disclosure: started accumulating long term puts. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well i bought DEC2024 PUT & CE for Election Result day , excited CE in profit on Exit poll day , carrying forward DEC2024 PUts

I am also with Dec puts.

1 Like

What Do You mean by geopolitical issues ?

Research about Yield curve Inversion and Uninversion.
Historically Recessions start when yield curve uninverts.

But there are no guarantees of anything.

3 Likes

what i think about it that , specially about Ukraine Russia war , day by day it reaching a more dangerous level , for the first time, Russia notified USA as its enemy state and Europeans are more interested in escalating war and also there is a probability of China’s attack on Taiwan.

2 Likes

Yes i also think the same point, the social media rumours of world war 3, although the point got true day by day, i also think about india to join with their alias in these war .

1 Like

Last time , 2moths back when i posted nifty was at blue circled level now it is coming back to that level ,
Now i am thinking that Nifty will go down below that level and this time i think , Nifty fall is due to the taxation issue , please comment & share your thoughts

1 Like

3 Likes

i was wrong , correction is due to the anticipation of war between Israel & Iran

You are wrong again. The war is least of anyone’s concern. It’s all because of anticipation of recession in US.

2 Likes

Next guesses will be 1. The carry trade , 2. Trump back in seat …

1 Like

may i add sheikh hasina too it :grinning: ( Dont be political )

Bangladesh is a major exporter of garments to the west . Major stores in the US may have an impact and so may consider moving imports to other including the India.

1 Like

There is a conspiracy theory is that USA is behind Bangladesh coup :thinking:

Well i may be wrong but earned money by buying PE , what about , today’s market recovery :slightly_smiling_face: