Only serious ,professional and consistently profitable day intraday trader answer my question from this forum and Zerodha team

Please read my trading details as below

Trading duration - Last one year consistently profitable

Trading capital - ₹35000

Average daily profit - ₹1500 to ₹2000

Accuracy - 40% to 50% with my risk management

My daily average No. Of Trade - 8 to 10 sometime 12 to 15

My question is , after having 40-50% accuracy , I need more than 8-10 trade to make average ₹1500 to ₹2000 daily.

How can I reduce my no. of Trades logically maintaining my daily profit?

Why do you want to make changes in something that is working for you? Everyone will give their own opinion and create more chaos in your head, and in process you might as well do damage to your strategy. There’s nothing wrong in trying to better your system and earn more with less trades but honestly rather than tweaking your system that is working for you and trying to earn more in less number of trades you should just scale up your capital a little bit, this way your trades won’t come down but with more capital your profits will surely increase.

4 Likes

@ujjwal2101 your question doesn’t have a definite answer. This i say, after serious thought not a casual reply. Yes your question ate some junk of my morning time.

Anyway, you only know how you have been profitable, how is your state of mind when you trade. In the specific one year you mentioned, how’s the sample size and do you now think you can repeat it for years to come.

in other words, every strategy is unique to the individual. It demands both psychology & tactics of you. No hence no one can give you the very answer that you seriously demand.

Cuz it needs playing with the current variables. You screw the variables, you screw the outcome. It’s math.

On the brighter side, If you are making profits daily, there is no need to complain. I cannot make daily profits. Its impossible for me to make daily profits. You on the other hand is more smarter than most people. So, i sense you ll figure that out.

2 Likes

Dear @ujjwal2101, If you are really making consistently profit then you shouldn’t have asked this QUE? here I think you must have build you wisdom which help you to fine tune your strategy.
AND you have not disclosed your strategy here So, how can anyone help / suggest you better with your strategy.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply but as you said, I also agree that making daily profit is impossible.

But I was saying that when calculate my average daily profit at the end of the month , it comes our ₹1500 to ₹2000 daily profit. Sometime I make loss in particular days.