Open MIS positions not allowed to be squared off

Can zerodha (or any broker for that matter) block square off orders in respect of intraday fno positions? I saw that happen on 24-02-2020 when NSE had a glitch to some zerodha customers. What is the rationale behind this blocking? How can they deposit money instantly to convert them to normal?

On that day NSE is shut for entire country so no one was able to place any trade irrespective of product type)mis/nrml).

Thanks. I am aware of the glitch and I mentioned it in the query itself. My information is that your clients who opened intraday positions were not allowed to square off. The message was that mis is blocked. I did not understand the rationale behind this blocking of mis orders to square off and not to open new positions. That is what I wish to know.

Eq or nfo? what time you are referring here?

fno. Equity was squared off on bse as per your explanation that I read. I understood the logic in that. But I did not understand the reason why you blocked square off orders for open mis positions. Indeed the video I saw showed huge losses because of that. As I wanted to open account and start trading (basically option writing), I thought I should what are the terms and conditions. Normally we apply without seeing the terms because they cannot be modified and retailer cannot get his or her own conditions included.

Carried over fno mis after 3.45 also we did not blocked, who ever is having it they all closed, but for few, rejection came for few mins but was sorted.