OPTION CHAIN From Sensibull

Dear Team,
@Arockiya_Raja @siva @ShubhS9
It is a bit good to have Option Chain from Sensibull on Kite. But it creates a bit of blocking the entire page as shown and is immovable and creates a lot of inconvenience.

Is it possible to have this as another tab alongside top menu so that it can be visible all page as this can also be seen as a separate tab in browser. Pls look into this as it will help a lot and will also serve the purpose to some extent to have a kite integrated Option Chain in Kite

I know, there is an option to have full option chain but the issue on that page is direct order placement on kite. It is a difficult process to place orders from there.
Also @Sensibull

Help me to understand, what values are these in LTP. Is this intensionally kept wrong or otherwise am i wrong to read this ???

Just I’m trying to understand the requirement. do you want to look at Marketwatch and the option chain at the same time?

Option chain widget has all strike prices with many expiries. now users can open the order window from the
widget. why do we have to visit sensibull to place an order unless we need to refer to some other options data?

When did you capture this screenshot? is it persist?

Yes, that seems easiest way to integrate. A full page Option chain from where that can be viewed as n when required from top menu like orders and positions and trades can be executed from selecting Option strike itself.

It is so all time, even now. Pls check. The screen shot was taken on last friday 22 Jul.

Menus available on the top are necessary to all users, whereas the option chain is used only by the option traders. We will check on how the user experience can be improved interms of the option chain usage.

LTP looks fine on the option chain from our end. The values match with the Marketwatch and bhavcopy.

If you can see unusual values, can you DM your id for further investigation?